has anyone delt with BADBEARCAT ?

Old 01-18-2011, 09:44 AM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default has anyone delt with BADBEARCAT ?

i have been holding my 31 5 window coupe fore this gentelman on here who goes by badbearcat.
he lives at the ON border above new york and says he buys cars here in the u.s and sells them where he lives.

i was just wondering if anyone delt with him and if he is lajit. thanks for your time.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:57 PM
prowagon55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I've never dealt with him but i'm sure if your like me all sales are in cold hard U.S. currency and i only release the title after we have taken a trip to a bank to confirm that it too, is good. I got burned once but never will it happen again. I had a guy call me from north of the border in New Brunswick before the first of the year to buy my Prostreet AMC Spirit. First he wanted to send a representative here in the states to do the deal with a cashiers check or a money order. Told him sure send the rep but bring cash. Then he changed his mind 2 days later and wanted me to meet him halfway which would put me in Canada. Told him send your rep to my house and bring the cash. Never heard from him again. I'm not labeling this gentleman a risk, i'm just telling you my prefered payment method.

>Skip
Old 01-19-2011, 05:40 AM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

thanks for your 2 cents, he wanted to give me a cashiers check at first and i said no cash only, im giving him till sat.
i been burned on checks 3 times, wont happen again...lol