john ([email protected]) a man not of his word..... :(

Old 01-16-2011, 07:50 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default john ([email protected]) a man not of his word..... :(

spent a few days talking to this clown on here to make a deal for a vega roller he had. he wanted a trailer so we worked out a deal on the phone friday for my 24ft enclosed and some cash for the car. called him back friday night to make sure all was still a go.... and he told me it was a done deal. told him i was gonna leave to head down to Columbus, ohio sat. at 2pm. so now i clean out my trailer and get my truck out of storage and filled up both tanks and got all hooked up and ready to go. now i go to call the guy sat morning to get the addy to mapquest and no answer .... called off and on all day with no answer or return call. sunday comes and try again.... same thing... no answer so now i block my number and call again..... shocking he picks up....lol give this bs excuses he was sleeping and this and that.... so i told him im ready to head out and then he tell me he has a guy there looking at the car now .....wtf dont tell me its a done deal and pull shit like that..... you wasted my time and money and my babysitter was not happy either.... your a P.O.S and i hope karma catches up to you
Old 01-16-2011, 07:59 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

You have a ad # Alittle more info on him :!:

Mark
Old 01-16-2011, 08:13 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

mark, he pulled the ad off earlier today. it was a red vega that he just bought the car off here a few days ago from a guy with the last name of jackson for $5000 and he reposted it a day later for $7300.... all i got now is his email addy and that he lives in columbus ohio......! he is the one that kept calling me back till we actually reached a deal and then he pulls this s**t.........
Old 01-16-2011, 08:22 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I remember seeing that car, Well a deal is a deal as far as i am concerned :!: :!: No profile by that name :!:

Mark
Old 01-16-2011, 08:32 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

[email protected] was his wife's email addy.... his name was john i talked to the guy he got the car from the day before he bought it.... im gonna call him tuesday and get his full info
Old 01-16-2011, 10:24 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

The deal totally sucks, but in the long run you may have came out ahead, you are only out your time and labor, you still have the gas. It could have been worse, there have been guys on here who made the trip and the car was gone when they got there.
I know that's not a good answer and it doesn't fix the anger, but in the end it may have been a blessing. NO i don't agree with his actions, but it does seem to happen often here on RJ.

JMO

Zip.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:13 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
The deal totally sucks, but in the long run you may have came out ahead, you are only out your time and labor, you still have the gas. It could have been worse, there have been guys on here who made the trip and the car was gone when they got there.
I know that's not a good answer and it doesn't fix the anger, but in the end it may have been a blessing. NO i don't agree with his actions, but it does seem to happen often here on RJ.

JMO

Zip.
i hear ya zipper im also out the money on the uhaul trailer i got to bring the car back after i dropped my trailer at his house........... but i know karma will get his A**....it always does :wink:
Old 01-17-2011, 03:50 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: john ([email protected]) a man not of his word.....

Originally Posted by fast75vega
spent a few days talking to this clown on here to make a deal for a vega roller he had. he wanted a trailer so we worked out a deal on the phone friday for my 24ft enclosed and some cash for the car. called him back friday night to make sure all was still a go.... and he told me it was a done deal. told him i was gonna leave to head down to Columbus, ohio sat. at 2pm. so now i clean out my trailer and get my truck out of storage and filled up both tanks and got all hooked up and ready to go. now i go to call the guy sat morning to get the addy to mapquest and no answer .... called off and on all day with no answer or return call. sunday comes and try again.... same thing... no answer so now i block my number and call again..... shocking he picks up....lol give this bs excuses he was sleeping and this and that.... so i told him im ready to head out and then he tell me he has a guy there looking at the car now .....wtf dont tell me its a done deal and pull s like that..... you wasted my time and money and my babysitter was not happy either.... your a P.O.S and i hope karma catches up to you

same thing happned to me 7 yrs ago except I took out a motor in the rain with nothing but a flashlight (wife holding) pre-shop days..I DID THIS WORK IN HIGH 20'S RANING AT 10:00 AM AT NIGHT suppose to meet this guy in Virgina..called him next Morning would not answer phone..his name was (BIG GEORGE CAMERON) aka back then was 68 Heavy Chevy

sorry it hapennd to you it took me a few days to get over it..I worked my a$$ off to make that trip..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-17-2011, 12:28 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default DEALS!

When You Guys Drive 18hrs 1-way,and the Guy Tells you SORRY I Just Sold the Car 45 mins Ago.Let Me Know?
Cause I'm SURE theres NOT Alot of Guys that have BEEN OUT this AMMOUNT of CASH,BUT I HAVE!

Get Use to this S#!T,cause its the Way of the WORLD,TODAY!

Just LIKE the P O S#!T,JERRY TATE that Assured Me that He was Sending the $$$ for this Rons Set-Up.Dont SELL it to ANYONE Else,The $$ is On the Way.Tha was 2-Wks ago?NO $$,And Now does NOT answer the Phone or Emails?
He went as Far as CHANGING His Username on the Classifieds,but My account picked up His New Username too!
WHAT a BUNCH of DOUCHBAGS,and theres MORE EVERYDAY!
I will POST all of JERRYS INFO in a Few,just So no-one Else has to Deal with His S#!T!
Later
G :x
Old 01-17-2011, 05:28 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: DEALS!

Originally Posted by bbchevy
When You Guys Drive 18hrs 1-way,and the Guy Tells you SORRY I Just Sold the Car 45 mins Ago.Let Me Know?
Cause I'm SURE theres NOT Alot of Guys that have BEEN OUT this AMMOUNT of CASH,BUT I HAVE!

Get Use to this S#!T,cause its the Way of the WORLD,TODAY!

Just LIKE the P O S#!T,JERRY TATE that Assured Me that He was Sending the $$$ for this Rons Set-Up.Dont SELL it to ANYONE Else,The $$ is On the Way.Tha was 2-Wks ago?NO $$,And Now does NOT answer the Phone or Emails?
He went as Far as CHANGING His Username on the Classifieds,but My account picked up His New Username too!
WHAT a BUNCH of DOUCHBAGS,and theres MORE EVERYDAY!
I will POST all of JERRYS INFO in a Few,just So no-one Else has to Deal with His S#!T!
Later
G :x
18 hrs...... and nothing.... damn! my grandfather always told me that a man is only as good as his word.... damn theres alot of people that aint good for shit this is the way i see it.... if i drive anywhere after we are suppose to have a done deal and i get there and nothing.......one of us will be needing a dentist....lmao plain and simple

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -