*What do you guys think!?!?!*

Old 01-13-2011, 07:52 PM
ChevyzZz
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default *What do you guys think!?!?!*

Gotter this morning. 1981 Camaro 355ci needs a little TLC but nothing serious. A few missing things..Tops to door locks, door hinges need tightened. No real damage to them, Driver door window is really wobbly. Anyone with any tips or information on these 2nd gen Camaro's I would appreciate ANY help. Will be my first REAL project. My goal is to at least be able to putt her in a car show and not be afraid of people eyeballing it up close. lol...

1995 Tahoe, pro-comp suspension, 355ci motor being finished in it now. Solid as a rock..NO rust. Needs a bit of interior work. New driver seat (need TAN electrical leather) that one body strip on driver's side. small things.....

Thanks for lookin!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:03 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

id rather have your camaro then my 3rd gen f-body lol wanna trade? lol
Old 01-13-2011, 08:14 PM
ChevyzZz
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Well let's see it bud! lol
Old 01-13-2011, 08:40 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

you wouldnt want it

1988 formula firebird
The body is sold and the t-tops doesn't leak. The interior is fair. It does have a bad motor but comes with a running replacement. Both motors are tbi(throttle body injected) 305s. The paint is faded and tires are shot. It may need a fuel pump or relay (I never got around to checking it out). The wing needs some work.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:49 PM
badrat1430
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: *What do you guys think!?!?!*

Originally Posted by ChevyzZz
Gotter this morning. 1981 Camaro 355ci needs a little TLC but nothing serious. A few missing things..Tops to door locks, door hinges need tightened. No real damage to them, Driver door window is really wobbly. Anyone with any tips or information on these 2nd gen Camaro's I would appreciate ANY help. Will be my first REAL project. My goal is to at least be able to putt her in a car show and not be afraid of people eyeballing it up close. lol...

1995 Tahoe, pro-comp suspension, 355ci motor being finished in it now. Solid as a rock..NO rust. Needs a bit of interior work. New driver seat (need TAN electrical leather) that one body strip on driver's side. small things.....

Thanks for lookin!
Looks like you have good strait one to start with :wink: