2010 Camaro outsells Mustang

Old 01-10-2011, 08:11 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default 2010 Camaro outsells Mustang

For all my RJ buddies that love the new Camaro. Thanks to all your suppport it out sold the Mustang! lol

It is the new king of Muscle Cars( by sales #'s )

In the American sports car landscape, the Chevrolet Camaro is the king... of sales for 2010. For the first time since 1985, the Camaro has outsold its arch rival, the Ford Mustang. In fact, Chevrolet sold 7,655 more of its sporty coupes than the Blue Oval. General Motors moved 81,371 Camaros compared to 73,716 Mustangs.

Both automakers have reasons to celebrate, however, because sales for each model are up year over year. Compared to 2009, Mustang sales climbed 10.6 percent and Camaro sales soared by 31.9 percent. Ford and General Motors are looking at positive numbers across the board, with the exception of GM's now-defunct brands. Heck... even now-defunct Mercury sales rose one percent in 2010.

[Sources: Ford, General Motors]

or http://www.autoblog.com/2011/01/04/c...ng-sales-2010/
Old 01-10-2011, 03:20 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

8)
Old 01-11-2011, 11:53 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Now Rabbit the only reason why the camaro out sold the Mustang is because everybody has been patiently awaiting the arrival of the new 2011 Mustang GT 5.0. Now that it is out I dont see Camaro out selling the Mustang anymore. :P
Old 01-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Pdmracing
CRAFTSMAN

I love my 6 speed challenger RT , even if it is slower than both :lol:
Old 01-20-2011, 03:43 PM
instagators84
APPRENTICE

Yea, but starting in 2012 GM is going to produce the Z-28
Heres the link:
http://www.camaro5.com

/2012 Camaro Z28 (HP Edition) Production Starts January 1, 2012! (Confirmed to dealers!)
Posted by: admin In: Main ()

This just in from BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet, who has just attended a National Chevrolet Dealer’s meeting where among other things, the upcoming “Camaro Z28″ or “HP Edition” was confirmed and discussed! [Discussions HERE]

Here are the confirmed details from the meeting:

Production begins January 1, 2012
Internally referred to as the “HP Edition” model (the car was not actually referred to as “Z28″ during the meeting, and only as the “HP Edition”)
6.2L supercharged engine
Magnetic Ride suspension
285F / 330R tires
Hood design to have louvre/slat design seen in spy photos (dealers in attendance were shown a gray Z28 model)
Slight (not major) updates to the interior, with some brighter trimwork
As for the 2012 Camaro generally, the 45th anniversary edition (which we discussed here) will be for both coupe and convertible models. It will come in carbon flash color with all black interior and unique wheels.

Read more on this story at the following LINK

No Comments