wtb centerline prostock rims

Old 12-29-2010, 12:27 PM
hothgholden
APPRENTICE

Default wtb centerline prostock rims

wtb centerline prostock rims,front runners or a single 7inch rim or will take a full set must be 5 stud gm or ford just pm me with what you have thanks
Old 12-29-2010, 05:18 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

You'll have better luck if you check in the classified section.
Old 07-31-2021, 01:41 AM
krisanshu148
SHOW GUEST

you can without difficulty get entry to facts about “Chase Bank payoff Address Phone number with the aid of following this article at last.
Old 08-23-2021, 08:37 AM
ganther5000
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by hothgholden View Post
wtb centerline prostock rims,front runners Speed Test or a single 7inch rim or will take a full set must be 5 stud gm or ford just pm me with what you have thanks
Nitrous is not on all the time. It only activates for a short boost of power when you press a button or have it programed to come on. Each time it activates is a "shot". Think of it as "shooting" the nitrous into the system for a very short big gain in power. The number then is simply how much power it adds by nature of how much it shoots in.

Last edited by ganther5000; 08-24-2021 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:13 AM
sepmaret11
JOURNEYMAN

I have the opportunity to buy some Vintage old school Centerline Drag wheels locally. I will be looking at the this afternoon. I just want to make sure they are indeed true Centerlines and not the many knockoff versions. I have identified the fronts that have Center Line stamped into them, but can't confirm on the rears. Does anyone here have information for best identifying Centerlines?

Last edited by Harbone; 11-15-2021 at 04:35 AM.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:43 AM
murrayjest
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by hothgholden View Post
wtb centerline prostock rims,front runners or a single 7inch rim or will take a full set must be 5 stud gm or ford just pm me with what you have thanks
It only activates for a short boost of power when you press a button or have it programed to come on. Each time it activates is a "shot".

Last edited by Harbone; 10-08-2022 at 04:37 AM.