kirkey seat

Old 12-17-2010, 08:23 AM
heathermanuel
APPRENTICE

Default kirkey seat

im here just to let everyone know that i have the seat. its going to cost me 90$ to ship it. i dont have the money to ship it at this time. i have been trying but no luck. heres an example for you. i worked fri, sat, and sun. i made 8 $. if you think u can ship a damn seat for 8 damn bucks your wrong. so as soon as i get enough money i will ship this seat.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:53 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: kirkey seat

Originally Posted by heathermanuel
im here just to let everyone know that i have the seat. its going to cost me 90$ to ship it. i dont have the money to ship it at this time. i have been trying but no luck. heres an example for you. i worked fri, sat, and sun. i made 8 $. if you think u can ship a damn seat for 8 damn bucks your wrong. so as soon as i get enough money i will ship this seat.
Sorry if you are on hard times but if you did recieve the $200 for the seat you are a scammer. $90 of that should have been used for shipping. Why should he have to wait? He gave you the shipping money already you used it somewhere else.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:12 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I have to agree you have HIS money and HIS seat so that does make you a scammer :!: You should have sent the seat as soon as you got the money :!: Your fault not HIS or our's :!:

JMO Mark
Old 12-17-2010, 11:39 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I'm afraid I will have to agree . youve had the mans money for a little over 30 days , you could have shipped already with some of that money , ..shipping should have been covered before offering for sale , $90.00??? I have shipped 50 lb. blowers across the country for $40.00 ...shop around for a cheaper way....any way is better than none...JMO
Old 12-17-2010, 12:04 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I don't see $90.00 and i will tell you why. I sent ''Spib'' a complete rear brake setup Drums,backing plates,shoe's etc from Virginia to Washington state, and it was about 1/2 of that price. Of course the dealer i work for paid for it. I shipped from here at work :!: { smart thinking huh }

JMO Mark
Old 12-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I ship tons of stuff from my Ebay account. I shipped a Kirkey racing seat about 2 years ago through UPS and I think it cost me $22.00????
Ship the man his seat, you got his money! :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-17-2010, 12:37 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: kirkey seat

Originally Posted by heathermanuel
whatever you are doing that you work 3 days and make $8.00 . you need to change professions cause doesn't look like you are doing this one very well..not being mean , just doesnt add up that somebody sends you $200 bucks and you don't have the money to ship HIS seat to him..
why does everybody that does this sound just like littlerod???
Old 12-17-2010, 12:43 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

AGREED, ship the man his damn seat or money back :roll:
Old 12-17-2010, 01:58 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Fact is if you recieved $200 for the seat including shipping, you scammed him. You recieved $110 for the seat that was yours to do with what you want.What gives you the right to not ship the seat with HIS $90 if thats what it cost. The is NO EXCUSE that is BS. If you feel your reasoning is acceptable you are way off base. YOU SIR ARE A CROOKED SCAMMING THIEF plain and simple. Send him HIS seat....
Old 12-17-2010, 02:31 PM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

STOP THE BS. SEND THE SEAT!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -