Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 409 18 DEGREE CHEVY FOR SELL SB454

409 18 DEGREE CHEVY FOR SELL SB454

please beware of sb454 called him got no answer,email and ask some questions, the motor was from performance connetion, the info was word for word ,he tell me he will take 3500 for it it was 16900, on performace connections website, he tells me then he build the motor and put the valve covers of performance connection on it ,i called perfromance connection in tenn and he said he did not have the motor he sold the top end off it , the motor is in nevada now ,anyway he will not answer his phone,and it has be turned off or something i did not send no money to him ,but he has two more engines on here for sell now and they are in differant motor shops by looking at the pics ,he told me he would send me some more pics of the 409 ,but i never seen any and now he wont email me back or answer his phone, he has a new phone number now , please be carefull if you deal with this man ,he never sent me a address or anything where the motor was ,he has a 410 chevy and a 457 ford on here now :x

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    thanks for the info,, it sounds like he is working on trying to pull a fast one,,

pos sb454

he still has two engines on here now the ad # are 2070394, and 20709418 , he has took the 409 off i dont see it anymore on here ,i tryed to but the 410 and he declined to sell it to me ,everybody just check him out good before you try to buy anything, tell him to send you more and differant pics of the motor and he wont or cant beca :x use he dont have the motors

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    I SENT HIM A MESSAGE, AND TOLD HIM I WOULD TAKE BOTH,, HE HASNT REPLIED. ITS BEEN 3 DAYS,

scammer SB454

i tryed to buy all of them he just declines to sell them to me and he wont call me back so i can get his address ,or anything, he still have the 2 engines on here for sale,i called the new number and got his voice mail, left message but no responce yet :evil:

Once again, why doenst racing junk do something about shady accounts?They can take the time to remove naughty pictures aka pics police, but they can not take the time to protect their members from shady dealings?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
    Once again, why doenst racing junk do something about shady accounts?They can take the time to remove naughty pictures aka pics police, but they can not take the time to protect their members from shady dealings?
    they do , and have, its like playing whackamole. :roll:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I think that's called ''WHACK-A-SCAMMER'' :!: :lol: :lol:

JMO Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

scammer sb 454

still no call back yet ,at the prices he has i will buy all he has for sell, sb454 just call me back i have the money for you now

So wait, is this thread about a guy scamming someone?Or someone who does not return phone calls? Im lost..

Cause if a guy is not returning your calls prior to the sale of the item, I definitely would NOT send him money or waste my time doing business with him.

but hey, thats just me.