HELLENERGY WTF is his deal???

Old 12-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Default HELLENERGY WTF is his deal???

Stay clear of this guy and his products, he sounds really unstable and is an arrogant prick. Heres the back story.

I sent him 2 messages in the past because I notcied he had added my ad to his favorites. So I simply sent him a message asking if I could answer any questions for him about my car, to which he never replied. A few days later I noticed he added my second ad to his favorites, so again I sent him a message asking him if he was interested and that I never got a response from him on my first inquiry.

Keep in mind the whole time he was on my friends list, and at one point I deleted all of my friends and started over from scratch. So today I got a friends request from him. So I sent him this message :

From: Julianthe3rd To: HELLENERGY Date: 2010-12-09 18:33:32
Subject: Re: HELLENERGY wants to be your friend.
Hey, I dont mean to sound like a dick, but you dont even have the time to return a message when someone messages you, but you have the time to friends request me?
On [2010-12-09 18:25:31] HELLENERGY wrote:
> HELLENERGY would like to be your friend. Please either approve or deny them.Approve or Deny

I dont think it was too out of line what I said nor do I think I was being rude. I even gave the disclaimer that I was NOT trying to be a dick..

Well this is the reply I get:

From: HELLENERGY To: Julianthe3rd Date: 2010-12-09 18:46:01
Subject: DICK
YOU DO SOUND LIKE A DICK!!!!!!!!! YOU NEVER WROTE SHIT AS I ANSWER ALL MY MAIL, UNLESS YOUR ASKING FOR SOMETHING FOR FREE AS MOST PEOPLE......KEEP THAT FRIEND SHIP I ASKED FOR AND YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT..........

Keep in mind this is from a professional businessman that makes and markets his own energy drink. If this is the type of guy he is, I would stay far away from anything he makes or sells....I mean his response was totally uncalled for and very rude and unprofessional.

I know Im no angel and not the nicest person in the world, but I dont run a business and market to the public.

Sorry, just had to vent, this guy really pissed me off...I mean tell me if I was out of line or if Im wrong to be pissed?
Old 12-09-2010, 03:39 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

MAYBE HE'S DRINKING TO MUCH OF HIS OWN DRINK ! :shock: :shock:
Old 12-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
MAYBE HE'S DRINKING TO MUCH OF HIS OWN DRINK ! :shock: :shock:
I mean tell me if I was wrong.... :?
Old 12-09-2010, 04:24 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

no, your not wrong....you asked a legitmate question.....he's a dick with his answer.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

He said he had a bad day and apologized...Im cool with that.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:55 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

lil vodka in the ole energy drink musta calmed him down. :wink: