Thread: Stupid Question...I'm sorry...

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Stupid Question...I'm sorry...

For those that sell things, if you have people watching your item do you wait for them to make contact or do you contact them offering some kind of deal? I imagine that's a stupid question, but felt I should ask other sellers.

When I watch other peoples ads I have never been contacted so maybe that is my answer.

Sorry again and thanks for your time. Merry Christmas to you all.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mytmouz's Avatar
    I have been contacted a couple of times. I have never done it myself, but I don't see a problem with it, other than they may think you are desperate and try to really low ball you...
    If you think nobody cares, try missing a payment...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I will wait alittle while then i will contact them to see if they are serious :!: :!: JMO Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

It really is personal preference on your part. Most people on RJ dont even reply to their messages anyhow, so I would guess it wouldnt make a difference in either direction.

I have contacted them and simply said "Hey, I saw that you were interested in my item, let me know if there are any questions I may answer."

Im gonna say 90% of the time, you wont get a reply anyway.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Thank you all for your time and input. I sincerely appreciate the advice and will use it.