SCAMMER RONS TERMINATOR

Old 12-07-2010, 08:21 AM
jake58
APPRENTICE

Default SCAMMER RONS TERMINATOR

RONS . TERMINATOR add number 2032803 his name is berettagt. Ipayed him for the rons with a telegraphic transfer into his wifes account when he received the money he said he would send the part and a tracking number.
I havn't received anything from him and its been a month now so i think i've
been ripped off.He won't answer his phone won't call back doesn't answer emails. Does anybody know anyway i can chase it up any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-07-2010, 08:28 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

You sent a wire transfer of money to his wife's account :?: Sorry but that is the oldest con in the book :!: I sent him a message let's see if he respond's :!: JMO Mark
Old 12-07-2010, 01:18 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

WOW,, and WOW again,,,Ipayed him for the rons with a telegraphic transfer into his wifes account ,, WOW.. i am speechless that there is still people on this planet that fall for this same old scamm,,
Old 12-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Here is his profile.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/145127

Notice that there is no profile picture( Mopar1968):wink: and he has very limited information. He tried to friend request me, I did not approve.

Sounds like you got scammed, I would go to your local police file a report, and a lot of times (depending on the amount of money or number of complaint volume) The FBI will have jurisdiction over thefts using wire transfers.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:13 PM
jake58
APPRENTICE

Default scammer rons terminator

julianthe3rd You are right and i have contacted his local law enforcement, they are going to see him and see if he will put things right if not its the FBI that can deal with it and him and his wife can do some jail time for wire fraud and i hope they enjoy it.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:31 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Default Re: scammer rons terminator

Originally Posted by jake58
julianthe3rd You are right and i have contacted his local law enforcement, they are going to see him and see if he will put things right if not its the FBI that can deal with it and him and his wife can do some jail time for wire fraud and i hope they enjoy it.
FYI, dont have too much faith in your local law enforcement doing much. FWIW Im a cop and was scammed out of $6500 with a stolen CC when I had my shop. I actually worked with the NYPD's detectives brother who had the case, and still the D.A. would not move forward with the case cause it was only $6500....You believe that crap??
Old 12-09-2010, 06:40 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
FYI, dont have too much faith in your local law enforcement doing much. FWIW Im a cop and was scammed out of $6500 with a stolen CC when I had my shop. I actually worked with the NYPD's detectives brother who had the case, and still the D.A. would not move forward with the case cause it was only $6500....You believe that crap??
Is that why you moved to Africa?
Old 12-09-2010, 06:42 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Is that why you moved to Africa?
We got a Nigerian president, I just as soon figured we were in Africa already.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:48 PM
jake58
APPRENTICE

Default SCAMMER RONS TERMINATOR

NOTE the scammer has changed the price in the add.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:23 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

With 208 friends he must be a great guy,this cant be true,not with 208 friends.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -