Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: to early to tell anyone any dealing with raceparts89

to early to tell anyone any dealing with raceparts89

bought a 400 from raceparts89 payed and supposed to be shiped today gurateed i text him and called him and nothing no info on shipping or anything he had some other stuff on rj website has anyone had any dealing with him.

That profile wont even come up when I search it.

he is a crj member and i never seen a profile just a classified posting 400motor and intake and carb it was posted nov 10 had some other parts to.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    Do you have the ad#? That could help a little.
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

the ad#is 2040722 he finally text me back but he said he was working and i had to wait to get tracking number i guess i will just have to see what happens but i will definetly keep everyone posted.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Dude...if you posted my name in a SCAMMER FORUMON THE DAY I WAS SUPPOSED TO SHIP IT

I would be so pissed I would probably send your money back or sit on your parts for a month. Now you are bugging him while he is at work for a tracking number?

Give him a chance before you go damaging his reputation.

If anything this thread tells me to NEVER deal with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    Dude...if you posted my name in a SCAMMER FORUMON THE DAY I WAS SUPPOSED TO SHIP IT

I would be so pissed I would probably send your money back or sit on your parts for a month. Now you are bugging him while he is at work for a tracking number?

Give him a chance before you go damaging his reputation.

If anything this thread tells me to NEVER deal with you.
    I agree, what an asshole move!!!

imo give him a couple days to get tracking number and at least 2 weeks for delivery. i mean yes your buisness is important but i guarentee if im getting ready to ship some thing and either weather or family issues came up you may have to wait a couple days but i would let you know as soon as possible.
    heck me and dirka were hammering out a deal last winter and it fell through cause life happened on his end but i dont hold it against him and he felt bad for the deal but hey its life
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

If you do a search it seems this seller has been less than honest in the past,so maybe the Original poster has a right to worry, however it would have been better to search before he bought. I hope he gets his parts.

Still. If I am supposed to ship on Tuesday and my name is in the scammer section on Tuesday morning.... :evil:

I just sold a blower for $1200 on ebay, I told the guy, give me a few days to get it out cause i was laid up. He understood and didnt jump the gun like this guy.i would say if 2 weeks went by and no tracking or shipment, then start a thread. But the same day, jesus christ your impatient.