Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE OF JAWILSON2005

BEWARE OF JAWILSON2005

JUST WANNA PASS IT TO PEOPLE THAT MIGHT WANT TO DEAL WITH HIM.. I HAVE TRIED TO DEAL WITH HIM FOR OVER A MONTH OFF AND ON AND THE END HE IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD IN MY BOOK..
    THANKS FOR LOOKING :roll: :roll:

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Please post details and ad number

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: BEWARE OF JAWILSON2005

Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl1968
    JUST WANNA PASS IT TO PEOPLE THAT MIGHT WANT TO DEAL WITH HIM.. I HAVE TRIED TO DEAL WITH HIM FOR OVER A MONTH OFF AND ON AND THE END HE IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD IN MY BOOK..
    THANKS FOR LOOKING :roll: :roll:
    details???
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

WELL I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THIS DEAL ..LETS JUST SAY THAT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT HE NEVER CAME THRU BOTH TIMES EVEN WHEN HE TOLD ME HE WAS SENDING A DEPOSIT ..THEN NO RETURN CALLS EMAIL OR TEXTS.. A SIMPLE I DONT WANT YOUR CAR OR SOME THING WOULD DO..BUT TO TELL THE SELLER(ME) ILL TAKE IT AND NEVER COME THRU THAT IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD..YOU THINK

he was just trying to wear ya down, and hoping you would just give him the car. LOL

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    WELL I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THIS DEAL ..LETS JUST SAY THAT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT HE NEVER CAME THRU BOTH TIMES EVEN WHEN HE TOLD ME HE WAS SENDING A DEPOSIT ..THEN NO RETURN CALLS EMAIL OR TEXTS.. A SIMPLE I DONT WANT YOUR CAR OR SOME THING WOULD DO..BUT TO TELL THE SELLER(ME) ILL TAKE IT AND NEVER COME THRU THAT IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD..YOU THINK
    You don't really think you are the first person this has happened to do you? :shock:
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST477
    You don't really think you are the first person this has happened to do you? :shock:
    UMM WHY DID HE GET YOU TO..OR YOU JUST SAY THAT IT HAPPENS.
    I NO THIS HAPPENS BUT IF PEOPLE SHOULD NOT PLAY WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYIN TO SELL THERE ITEMS.. AND I WILL DOG ANY ONE THAT IS NOT OF THERE WORD.. I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT....
    IF YOUR NOT GOIN TO BUY A ITEM JUST SAY SO ..AND IF NOT END IT NOT DRAG IT OUT..

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have learned NEVER to believe the buyer till the cash is in my hand, I dont pull my ads, dont stop taking offers, its always 1st come 1st serve!
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST477
    UMM WHY DID HE GET YOU TO..OR YOU JUST SAY THAT IT HAPPENS.
    I NO THIS HAPPENS BUT IF PEOPLE SHOULD NOT PLAY WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYIN TO SELL THERE ITEMS.. AND I WILL DOG ANY ONE THAT IS NOT OF THERE WORD.. I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT....
    IF YOUR NOT GOIN TO BUY A ITEM JUST SAY SO ..AND IF NOT END IT NOT DRAG IT OUT..
    Did he get you to? He may not have been very polite but what or how much did he get you for? Did not turn out good for you but at least you have not lost anything....JMO

HEY PEOPLE I,M NOT GOIN PUSH THIS ANY MORE I JUST WANTED TO LET OTHER PEOPLE NO THAT THIS FLAKE GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND AND IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD..SO YOU CAN DECIDE IF YOU EVER WANT TO DEAIL WITH HIM.. OK JUST THOUGHT I WOULD BUST SOME ONE OUT OK..SO TAKE IT FROM THERE

THANKS
    AND MERRY-CHRISTMAS ALL..