Wanted: David Vizard Book

Old 11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
JesseT
SHOW GUEST

Default Wanted: David Vizard Book

Hello, I am looking for the book by David Vizard called "How to Build and Modify Chevrolet Small-Block V-8 Cylinder Heads". I can find it on Amazon and Ebay but they are just too expensive there. If anyone has a copy they would like to sell I would pay like $30 shipped.

Thanks, Jesse T
jessethebody99 at hotmail.com
Old 11-14-2010, 07:04 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.left-bank.com/book/9780879385477

Shopping cart
View your shopping cart.

How to Build and Modify Chevrolet Small-Block V-8 Cylinder Heads (Paperback)
By David Vizard
$21.95

Special Order - Subject to AvailabilityRelated Editions
Paperback (8/1992): $24.95
Paperback (9/1991): $21.95
More...
Old 11-14-2010, 03:04 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

lol...if that Book is too expensive for you then u better stay far away from the Race stuff.........JMO based on some real experience...........lol..... 8)

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-14-2010, 06:15 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

the book will be the cheapest thing you ever buy when it comes to racing or any part of the car hobby. :wink: welcome aboard & say goodbye to the wallet. :lol:
Old 11-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Search for that book on amazon and it is $75

I have seen this before with a book. On YB they were talking about his TH400 book being super expensive on amazon like several hundred bucks. I got it for $39. Not sure why this happens but maybe that was the issue he was having(amazon listing false price that was ridiculous)

However I completely see the point Brian was making even if the book really cost that much...and I agree
Old 11-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
lol...thanks Tod.. but I wasn't even trying to make a point......but I guess I did...I was mainly cuttin up....LOL

Just like the ole saying..."I know how to become a millionaire in racing...start with 2 million".

tell ya what I have found interesting..some of the old whinners thats been on here in the not so distant past haven't even made it down the track But gonna tell ya how to do it....lol

hell Better then this even had one on here a little while back that got pissed and took his ball home .... come to find out he didn't even drive his own ( lets just say his race car) down the tracK......Heck...l in the end he didn't even know how much the daym thing weighed.....lmao :shock:

and don't think that Jackass wouldn't tell you how to make a pass...lol
I know who you are talking about in the last part of your post. I watched his videos and was also surprised he didn't drive it himself. There is a guy on another board that has driven it for him.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
lol...thanks Tod.. but I wasn't even trying to make a point......but I guess I did...I was mainly cuttin up....LOL

Just like the ole saying..."I know how to become a millionaire in racing...start with 2 million".

tell ya what I have found interesting..some of the old whinners thats been on here in the not so distant past haven't even made it down the track But gonna tell ya how to do it....lol

hell Better then this even had one on here a little while back that got pissed and took his ball home .... come to find out he didn't even drive his own ( lets just say his race car) down the tracK......Heck...l in the end he didn't even know how much the daym thing weighed.....lmao :shock:

I know who you are talking about in the last part of your post. I watched his videos and was also surprised he didn't drive it himself. There is a guy on another board that has driven it for him.

lol...I was gonna delete my post..cause I didn't want to hurt any more sensitive feelings we had on here lately...but you stamped me...so all is good...long live the fish stories....lol.... :wink:

lets see....hmmmmmm I have run a 3.96et@185mph (1/8th) @3200 lbs wait...hummmm make that 3600 lbs...and if you Question me I will Quit the forum and go somewhere else to where they can call me phucker and I LIKE IT !!!!!
:shock: 8) :lol:

Top that one Todster !!!! :wink:

Old 11-16-2010, 05:38 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

lol...I was gonna delete my post..cause I didn't want to hurt any more sensitive feelings we had on here lately...but you stamped me...so all is good...long live the fish stories....lol.... :wink:

lets see....hmmmmmm I have run a 3.96et@185mph (1/8th) @3200 lbs wait...hummmm make that 3600 lbs...and if you Question me I will Quit the forum and go somewhere else to where they can call me phucker and I LIKE IT !!!!!

Are we bench racin' or tellin' fish stories? Or all the above? LOL :wink: :wink:

Well then back when I was younger... :wink: :lol:
Old 11-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

lets see....hmmmmmm I have run a 3.96et@185mph (1/8th) @3200 lbs wait...hummmm make that 3600 lbs
corvette motor
Old 11-17-2010, 03:22 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477

Are we bench racin' or tellin' fish stories? Or all the above? LOL :wink: :wink:

Well then back when I was younger... :wink: :lol:
all the above beast..wanted to give all a chance to race before the season is out....lol 8)