Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Twist-on oil fill caps and breathers

  1. #1

    Twist-on oil fill caps and breathers

    I have a set of old school finned Ansen valve covers that require twist-on oil fill caps and breathers. I had valve covers polished and chromed. Does anyone know where I can get finned or better quality twist-on stuff. I don't think Mr. Gasket stuff really does the valve covers justice. Please help.

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Augusta, Ga.
    I have no idea what kind of valve covers those are, but is this what you're looking for.

  3. #3

    Twist-on Valve Cover Breathers

    Thanks for the help Rabbit,
    The Ansen valve covers were originally made for big blocks and were used on Yenko and other copo a, b, and g bodies. They were cast aluminum and had different styles. Mine are fully finned. The Summit Racing link you gave was a good idea but they were push-on breathers. I need old-school Twist-On Breathers and Oil Fill caps that are fully finned or any substitute.

  4. #4

  5. #5


    Thanks CrimeDog,

  6. Racing Junk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Copyright © 2005-2016 All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy