?????

Old 11-06-2010, 09:48 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?????

Ok guys can someone fill me in. I'm lost we all used to laugh joke handle business and just have fun. We all were like one big family here stomping out scammers and trading knowledge and goings on in our lives. But know seems people are edgey and short fused. I know i havent been around a lot lately but life grabbed me by the balls and the fact that when i do come on seems like about every thread has bickering. I know I've been testy here before and if I ever offended the people I know I do apalogize for it. And excuse my spelling in advanced
Old 11-07-2010, 04:40 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default post

WHAT ARE YOU DOING POOSTING THIS HERE? This is not the right thread for that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be a post ho.

Just kidding,your right a lot of people seem a little angry any more.just let it go if you don't like it. :evil:
Old 11-07-2010, 05:34 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ?????

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
Ok guys can someone fill me in. I'm lost we all used to laugh joke handle business and just have fun. We all were like one big family here stomping out scammers and trading knowledge and goings on in our lives. But know seems people are edgey and short fused. I know i havent been around a lot lately but life grabbed me by the balls and the fact that when i do come on seems like about every thread has bickering. I know I've been testy here before and if I ever offended the people I know I do apalogize for it. And excuse my spelling in advanced
Let me Summarize some things for you....

1- Always and I mean Always Respect and take care of your Home.
( your home in this case is the Forum and RJ site) site admin,Mod's
and Owners, Co-members. Speak highly of the site while your online and while your
away....besides its your Cyber home and you would treat your
real home this way ...correct ?

2- Think before you Type- Not everyone is Gonna agree all the time and
Its ok to agree to disagree but to never be disagreeable; there is a
Right and wrong way to handle getting your point across. telling The
owner of the site to 'GO Hump HIS DOGS" in a post on a public thread is not the route to solve any situation...it may be the right thing to do in person or on the phone or in a PM...but not in a thread.

3- read your post to your self out loud before posting it and how you would take it if it were meant for you.

As an ADMINSTRATOR I will never, NEVER TRY AND CENSOR anyone on the site for speaking their mind, As long as it is done the right way within Local, state and federal laws that protects you the other person and the site WE ARE GOOD WITH IT.

I encourage good debate among members...and a public cyber hanging of scammers as long as its done the right way

We do have a Great site but it will not be Great and will become watered down if there is no type of code we must all follow.

I will say I have nothing personal against anyone on the site and i will go ahead and speak this on behalf of my good friend and co-worker Topsportsman

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-07-2010, 07:23 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I don't know what caused it, but it sucks. I'm no hypocrite I admit I have been a part of it as well,but we need to get back to the way things were. This place has never reallybeen moderated. The authority was there but you very rarely seen them use it.Now it seems whenever they do make a call on a situation it is seen as either a personal attack or a "power trip",when in reality it's neither. Some boards your stuff willl just get deleted if it's off topic or argumentative. Here, you can say almostanything. That's how it should be.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:38 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I have been keeping quiet about all of this BS that has been going on. I feel the same way Sam. This USED to be a great place to come and hang or BS about anything and still learn about cars. I still tell everybody that is willing to listen about this place and how great it is.

Why cant we all just take a step back and take a deep breath and relax and have some fun again. Remember we are all a big racing family on here and this BS of throwing blame and all that at each other should really come to a stop. The Mods are doing their job just like we do our jobs.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:47 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Well said bjuice. 8)

Everyone just seems a little on edge. Maybe it's because the racing season is coming to an end for alot of us. I know I'm not looking forward to winter. Brrr. But it is what it is. Life goes on.

So lets regroup and move on and have some fun.