Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toyo Slicks

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Toyo Slicks

Is anyone on here running them or have you ran them, good or bad.
    They have their 2 for one sale on again until Dec. 31st. and i'm thinking of buying a set of 14.5X32X15's, around $300.00 including shipping.

Zip.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

toyo

A customer of mine has them in that size. He got the 2 for 1 deal last year. I must say I was surprised how well they worked on his S-10 extended cab bracket race truck. It is a 421 SBC with a powerglide. Runs high 5's with 1.23 60 ft. He says he is going to buy a new set for next year on the 2 for 1 deal.

Re: toyo

Quote Originally Posted by markdunlap
    A customer of mine has them in that size. He got the 2 for 1 deal last year. I must say I was surprised how well they worked on his S-10 extended cab bracket race truck. It is a 421 SBC with a powerglide. Runs high 5's with 1.23 60 ft. He says he is going to buy a new set for next year on the 2 for 1 deal.
    I would like to know if they are good. I am buildng a car that would help 2 for 1. money is tight. I am building a 600 hp camaro 69 Please anynone have the link? and what conpound that would be good?

Here's the link, i didn't want to sound like i was advertising for them, i do have a friend with a 90's model backhalfed Camero with a pump gas 496, that runs 9.50's and it hooks like a bear.
    They gave me a price of $267.12 this morning but didn't know the exact shipping, until they could get in touch with Toyo, since they are factory drop shipped, but said around $50.00 for the 14.5X32X15's. They only come in one compound.

Zip.

http://www.lesschwab.com/tires/dragracing.asp#GoHere

Quote Originally Posted by zipper06
    Here's the link, i didn't want to sound like i was advertising for them, i do have a friend with a 90's model backhalfed Camero with a pump gas 496, that runs 9.50's and it hooks like a bear.
    They gave me a price of $267.12 this morning but didn't know the exact shipping, until they could get in touch with Toyo, since they are factory drop shipped, but said around $50.00 for the 14.5X32X15's. They only come in one compound.

Zip.

Thats ok with me. I need all the help I could get. Save cash helps to. THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Big409
    Quote Originally Posted by zipper06

Zip.

Thats ok with me. I need all the help I could get. Save cash helps to.

THANKS

Hey don't want to be a pain. What store you call and question for others Tube's or no Tube's what you guy's think on that question.

Got a buddy that has been running them on his chassis car. He has been happy with them. Not a lot of runs so can't tell you what the longevity is going to be.
    Thank you to all our sponsors:

Racetech Race Cars
    V's House of Horse Power
    Intensity Race Products
    Vickers Transmissions
    Abruzzi Converters
    J&J Engine Diapers

Quote Originally Posted by shawnp
    Got a buddy that has been running them on his chassis car. He has been happy with them. Not a lot of runs so can't tell you what the longevity is going to be.
    Tube's or no Tube's? what is better? Thanks

I do not believe he has tubes in the tires. I could be wrong but have never known them to run tubes.
    Thank you to all our sponsors:

Racetech Race Cars
    V's House of Horse Power
    Intensity Race Products
    Vickers Transmissions
    Abruzzi Converters
    J&J Engine Diapers

Quote Originally Posted by shawnp
    I do not believe he has tubes in the tires. I could be wrong but have never known them to run tubes.
    Do you run Tube's and is one better then the other? Thanks