Need Info

Old 11-03-2010, 10:27 AM
backyardcar
SHOW GUEST

Default Need Info

Has anybody ever brought anything from Gearhead Performance?I have been looking into buying a 383 from them. :?
Old 11-03-2010, 02:42 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Do they advertise on here? Never heard of them. Where are you located? Might help us to give you names of builders in your area.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:48 AM
backyardcar
SHOW GUEST

Very nice car!Thank you for your reply.Gearhead Performance is in Dunedin,FL.They have three stores down there.The ad # is 2010397 they are selling crate engines for Patroit Performance at a good price.THe ad states new dart SHP block,Eagle crank,eagle I beams,forged pistons and a HYD roller cam and Patroits aluminium heads.I live in Franklin,WV in our town we have onr redlight,it is very small not even a wal mart here.It is a hour and half drive to wal mart.Great place for kids,schools are great here and best of all everybody LOVES THE LORD HERE!!Thank You
Old 11-05-2010, 04:37 PM
fishmanjoe
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default 383 engine

HEY BACKYARD,a couple of months ago I bought a 450hp 383 from NYES AUTOMOTIVE,MUNCIE,INDIANA.I got the tip from one of the guys on the forum here.I payed 4K for it! I PUT it in my wifes 72 trans am and it runs like a bear.Try giving them a call,they are good people.FISHMANJOE
Old 11-05-2010, 06:00 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

x2 on NYES.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:23 AM
backyardcar
SHOW GUEST

Thanks for the info.In the times we face now,it is good to know that people will stop what they are doing to help out someone they don t even know.I would hate to lose my money on junk.When you are disable cash is hard to come by.Thanks Very Much