tony masittoad1930118 best of both worlds fro chandler ohio

Old 10-31-2010, 09:39 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default tony masittoad1930118 best of both worlds fro chandler ohio

tony stoled 500.00 dollars from him on adeal where delivered a awsome roadster ad2030844promised 2 put his money in pay pal but never did tony is dishonest and all need 2 beware of him he trid 2 do me the same way but i was a step ahead of him he is a scammer with no conscience i think he is a habitual liar watch him do not deal with this 1 i have heard other stories about his actions if u have any questions contact me 2003818 or above ad2030844
Old 11-01-2010, 03:02 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Why are you starting a new thread?

Theres 5 pages of he said you said on this,why start another thread???
Old 11-01-2010, 04:18 AM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

guess u r right ishould let someone run my name in the ground and do nothing suppose thats what u would do huh?
Old 11-01-2010, 04:32 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Being a smart aleck won't get you much sympathy around here. The first thread was adequate.

Originally Posted by shannoncox714
guess u r right ishould let someone run my name in the ground and do nothing suppose thats what u would do huh?
Old 11-01-2010, 05:05 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Being a smart aleck won't get you much sympathy around here. The first thread was adequate.

Originally Posted by shannoncox714

Ok people read other tread I STARTED about this a$$ bag and you could make up your mind. Randy Cox or Phil not sure I got other people telling me he goes by that name to. Is up set with me his buddy sent me and show me pics of a car done about 10yers ago. and did drive to me . BUT the car was a real pec of $hit it did not even have the same tires on it.. Yes I sent him packing I would of been a real fool to trade him. He tryed to rip me off. so he got what he deserved and that is no deal. I do admit to it. You try to rip me off you get the boot. Bottom line. Now can we all just help Randy or Phil Cox find OBAMA and his WIFE,. I told you Mr. Cox don't pi$$ me off. You want to mudd sling OK. I am going on the other sights now and doing the same. I will not be back on here to read your dumb a$$ reply.

Oh yea you look at the paper and see a add with a nice picture and go to the store to buy it and it is a pec of $hit do you still buy it ??? You fool !!!
Old 11-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

:roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-01-2010, 05:32 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

another little hot rod???
Old 11-01-2010, 06:33 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Why are you starting a new thread?

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
Theres 5 pages of he said you said on this,why start another thread???
I Have SEARCHED High,Low and in the MIDDLE?I have Yet to FIND this AWESOME Roadster,that They Speak of.........................????
I SEE NO AWESOME,ANYWHERE?Unless,theres a Bag of FRANKLINS in the TRUNK?And It would NEED to be a Very LARGE Bag!!!

Later
G :?
Old 11-01-2010, 10:31 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I missed the original thread but what I will tell you is Tony is a stand up guy. His stuff is as clean as it comes. You would be hard pressed to get me to believe for a minute that Tony tried to pull any bullshit. He is a well respected individual and I for 1 would trust Tony 100%.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:08 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

tony is a liar just read the emails ahd figure it 4 yourself icould c this as a scammer but i joined sept 23 2010? tony is the only person ive delt with and as i said i know the guy from durahm he screwed and i was gonna give him a chance 2 do it 2 me i dont think any 1 with doubt about a deal would drive to ohio and everyone on here as the right 2 change thier mind when someone is suspicious

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -