Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tony masittoad1930118 best of both worlds fro chandler ohio

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

tony masittoad1930118 best of both worlds fro chandler ohio

tony stoled 500.00 dollars from him on adeal where delivered a awsome roadster ad2030844promised 2 put his money in pay pal but never did tony is dishonest and all need 2 beware of him he trid 2 do me the same way but i was a step ahead of him he is a scammer with no conscience i think he is a habitual liar watch him do not deal with this 1 i have heard other stories about his actions if u have any questions contact me 2003818 or above ad2030844

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

Why are you starting a new thread?

Theres 5 pages of he said you said on this,why start another thread???

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    guess u r right ishould let someone run my name in the ground and do nothing suppose thats what u would do huh?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Being a smart aleck won't get you much sympathy around here. The first thread was adequate.

Quote Originally Posted by shannoncox714
    guess u r right ishould let someone run my name in the ground and do nothing suppose thats what u would do huh?

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
    Being a smart aleck won't get you much sympathy around here. The first thread was adequate.

Quote Originally Posted by shannoncox714

Ok people read other tread I STARTED about this a$$ bag and you could make up your mind. Randy Cox or Phil not sure I got other people telling me he goes by that name to. Is up set with me his buddy sent me and show me pics of a car done about 10yers ago. and did drive to me . BUT the car was a real pec of $hit it did not even have the same tires on it.. Yes I sent him packing I would of been a real fool to trade him. He tryed to rip me off. so he got what he deserved and that is no deal. I do admit to it. You try to rip me off you get the boot. Bottom line. Now can we all just help Randy or Phil Cox find OBAMA and his WIFE,. I told you Mr. Cox don't pi$$ me off. You want to mudd sling OK. I am going on the other sights now and doing the same. I will not be back on here to read your dumb a$$ reply.

Oh yea you look at the paper and see a add with a nice picture and go to the store to buy it and it is a pec of $hit do you still buy it ??? You fool !!!

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    :roll:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    another little hot rod???
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

Re: Why are you starting a new thread?

Quote Originally Posted by wlpatterson
    Theres 5 pages of he said you said on this,why start another thread???
    I Have SEARCHED High,Low and in the MIDDLE?I have Yet to FIND this AWESOME Roadster,that They Speak of.........................????
    I SEE NO AWESOME,ANYWHERE?Unless,theres a Bag of FRANKLINS in the TRUNK?And It would NEED to be a Very LARGE Bag!!!

Later
    G :?

I missed the original thread but what I will tell you is Tony is a stand up guy. His stuff is as clean as it comes. You would be hard pressed to get me to believe for a minute that Tony tried to pull any bullshit. He is a well respected individual and I for 1 would trust Tony 100%.
    Thank you to all our sponsors:

Racetech Race Cars
    V's House of Horse Power
    Intensity Race Products
    Vickers Transmissions
    Abruzzi Converters
    J&J Engine Diapers

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    tony is a liar just read the emails ahd figure it 4 yourself icould c this as a scammer but i joined sept 23 2010? tony is the only person ive delt with and as i said i know the guy from durahm he screwed and i was gonna give him a chance 2 do it 2 me i dont think any 1 with doubt about a deal would drive to ohio and everyone on here as the right 2 change thier mind when someone is suspicious