scammer from Irving texas Tony Thorn

Old 10-30-2010, 06:20 AM
gunzzz
SHOW GUEST

Default scammer from Irving texas Tony Thorn

Alias Taylor Johnson Engineering, and many other alias names. His real name is Tony Thorn. Tony Thorn riped off a pair of cfe Big Chief heads from me with del west valves and lsm springs, these heads were valued at $7360.00. There are posts in yellow bullet and steadyracing where this guy has ripped off other people. He has been turned into the secret service in Texas they are the one that handle fraud cases, so anyone else needs to contact them to add to the charges, His real name is Tony Thorn addy 1311 Drexel Drive. Irving Texas, Phone number 973-579-1458. Like i said this guy uses many other alias names and used the computer to fake water postage marks, he is very smart. I got pics of him off the net, also. This guy is a real piece of shit. here is his my space add http://www.myspace.com/dustin470
Old 10-30-2010, 06:29 AM
gunzzz
SHOW GUEST

Default On that tony thorn again

He makes his own checks on the computer he used wells fargo on the check he made on his computer that he sent me. Wells fargo offered no help. My family owns the bank in my home town it was passed through. I posted Tony Thorn's myspace add on my other post. Pics of his car is on his myspace. Here is his my space. http://www.myspace.com/dustin470
Old 10-30-2010, 06:43 AM
gunzzz
SHOW GUEST

Default Tony Thorn the scammer

The phone number i left was his number but i am sure he changed it now, i have posted his info on other sites also. Like I said he has been ripp'n peole off for over 5 years and not been caught.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:25 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Info

Sorry you got scammed. I see this guys name quite a bit. But help me out here. Your family owns a Bank yet you were scammed with a check?????

Surely you did not ship parts before the money properly cleared?
Old 10-31-2010, 08:29 AM
gunzzz
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Info

Originally Posted by blownalky3
Sorry you got scammed. I see this guys name quite a bit. But help me out here. Your family owns a Bank yet you were scammed with a check?????

Surely you did not ship parts before the money properly cleared?
He made his own countierfeit check that looked like a wells fargo bank check. I sent the parts through UPS with full insurance on them and he called UPS and changed the delivery address, and ups actually did it. He changed it 3 times. Yes i sent the heads cod, but ups almost helped him do it by not id'n him and let him change the delivery address. The countierfeit check UPS got from him it took a month before it got to my bank.