two different categories for dragbike ads????

Old 10-28-2010, 11:07 AM
sonicpete
SHOW GUEST

Default two different categories for dragbike ads????

i'm shopping for a drag bike but in the ads section on racing junk.com there are two different categories for drag bikes for some reason. i can't figure out why. this probably confuses sellers even more then buyers.

there is a dragbike section under 'Drag racing cars' and then also a dragbike section under 'Racing motorcycles'

this is counter productive, i was wondering if someone could fix it?
Old 10-28-2010, 11:38 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

You might get more response if you email RJ attn:PJ or send him a pm through the forum section.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:43 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

thats funy. i have allways looked for drag bikes under, Drag racing cars, then scrolled down to motorcycles, then one night i just typed in dragbikes for sale on google, and it sent me to Racing motorcycles here on Rj, i have been a member for years, and never there were 2 sections for race bikes,, so now i just check both sections,, LOL
Old 11-09-2010, 08:08 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default That's crazy talk

Thanks for pointing that out. Ideally where do you look more, if we were to remove one and move the ads to the other, where do you think our members would be looking for it, seeing how some know of both spots?

pj
[/quote]