comp cams

Old 10-26-2010, 03:58 PM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default comp cams

Ordered 16 valves from comp 8 intake and 8 exh.After two weeks i have to call to find out there back ordered.When they show up 4-5 weeks later,there all mixed up.Some of the intakes are black in color and have a flat face,some are polished with a dish face.there were four different types of exh valves some were flat,some are dished,some are under cut stem some are not .All are the same part# 6021 and 6023.I told them to forget it ,sending them all back,and refuned my money,i will go with 16 ferrea valves,WHAT THE HELL? I have a set of rhs heads and was trying to use there build sheet,with the comp part numbers on it the replace the valves(timing chain problem) NEVER MIND,and o yeah i had to wait on the rhs heads when i bought them awhile back,They were on BACK ORDER.
I'm done with comp,there service SUCKS.!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 06:35 PM
cncmotorsports
MASTER BUILDER

That's terrible, We are a W/D for Comp Cams and have always had top notch service from them. If you need valves, give us a call we can hook you up.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:53 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default comp cams

The Ferrera valves came in after one day and they are just what i ask for.!!They did what comp could not do after two try's and 7 weeks. I put the motor back together and fired it up last nite,runs GREAT.!!!!

COMP SUCKS.!!!!