Old 10-03-2010, 01:18 PM
carlmatheson
APPRENTICE

Default bad deal with Tony Scott

done
Old 10-03-2010, 03:00 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Just sent him a message and invited him over to give his side. We shall see if he comes over.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:15 PM
SSMotorsports14
SHOW GUEST

Done
Old 10-04-2010, 03:51 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

There is always 2 sides to the story. Glad you came on to tell yours. Hope you guys get this fixed between you. Nobody likes to get taken. Keep us posted.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:05 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: bad deal with Tony Scott

Originally Posted by carlmatheson
Does anyone know an Anthony/Tony Scott from Naples Florida??? His add was #1970534. I sent him 925.00 usd 5 weeks ago as a bank draft he has cashed it and won't return any of my e-mails and i haven't recieved the parts yet. any suggestions...never been scammed before on here...seemed like a decent enough guy.

any help would be appreciated

thanks Carl Matheson
Your turn.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:05 AM
carlmatheson
APPRENTICE

Default parts

attn:Carl
Parts Connection
11312 Walden Ave.
Alden NY
Old 10-04-2010, 07:12 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: parts

Originally Posted by carlmatheson
This is the first time I've heard from you since August 27 Tony...and definitely the first time you have mentioned the extra $75.00 which I have no problem paying now that I know about it. I know you got your $925.00 on August 31st I had my Bank check it out on this end and have never heard from you since the 27th after e-mailing you 4 times. My business has 2 buildings one in Canada and one in the USA...all my parts/freight are recieved at my NY building and I pick-up there twice a week. It's been there over 10 years so it definitely exists...here it is again.
attn:Carl
Parts Connection
11312 Walden Ave.
Alden NY
If you give me your Paypal account # I'll put $100.00 on it today if you could ship it UPS 3 day. I already missed our last race this year 2 weeks ago but still want to get out and test before it snows up here.

Sorry about the misunderstanding...I never called you a scammer. After 5 weeks with no reply/info I had to take some kind of action. Its too much money to give away for nothing.

Carl Matheson
NEXT?
Later
G :?
Old 10-04-2010, 07:55 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TonyScott
Once I receive The rest of the money for the check cashing fee and shipping cost to complete the shipping deal or a return shipping request, I will send the parts. I have been scammed to many times in the past as I explained to you before. I checked out the address that was sent to me and did not exist. The parts were wanted to be sent to a New York address and the check was a Canadian bank draft and the bank it was drawn on would not even cash it. I had to go to a private check cashing place to get it cashed in which it cost me $ 75.00 to cash it. I have requested several times for you to call me and you will not call me you just send me emails periodically. I am not a scammer and don't appreciate being called one. I will send you the parts when I receive the full price for the parts and the paid shipping request as I have explained several times. If not I will send you the money back ($ 925.00 less the $75.00 it cost me to cash the check) Let me know what you want to do. If you want your money back please send me a shipping request pick up and I will send it off. I will wait to hear from you as to what you are going to do. Tony Scott
Why don't you post the emails where you requested he call you?- I bolded it above for you.

Since the stories are different, I am just curious who is lying. And please dont call it a miss-communication.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:11 AM
carlmatheson
APPRENTICE

Default parts

done
Old 10-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Just an observation here....

The original post complained of not getting parts & seller had the money. Original poster wanted help "had never been scammed before"... help was initiated. Once the help came, he wanted help to back off? Seen this before? Yep. Meanwhile, people like Scorp try to give input; only to have the situation minimized by the original poster calling it a "miscomunication".... you cannot be half pregnant!! Either someone is not telling the truth or they should HAVE NEVER CAME HERE & ASKED FOR HELP. JMO!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -