Thread: 434 sbc build

434 sbc build

HI everyone. I'm new to stroker engine builds and would like some help with my 434 engine build. If anyone can direct me in what parts to buy and put together to make enough horsepower to take a 3100 lb car into the 5's it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Give us a Call 800-341-1528, we build these kind of engines all the time
    Competition Engines & Hardcore Engine Parts
    www.cnc-motorsports.com
    [email protected]

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER TheEngineer's Avatar
    CNC Motorsports built my Dart block 427 stroker short-block assembly and did a really super job!!! Additionally, I have a full season on the engine now and it is holding-up really good. So CNC did everything right.

Also, I'm running 23 degree Dart Pro-1 230 heads and the engine is making around 734 HP at the crank! I have it in a tube-chassis Cavalier (2100 pounds race weight) and the can runs in the 8.90s @ 150 MPH in good air. Corrected air would be 8.77.

Warren

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Pretty easy build, but plan on spending around $10,000.00, i've got one that will run that in a 3250 lb car. But if i had it to do over i would build an 18 degree head motor instead of a 23 degree which i have. I could have built and 18 Degree motor for the same cost as the 23 degree motor and probably had an additional 50/75 HP.

Build it right and make absolutely sure that you have the proper clearances and a good oiling system, the rest is a walk in the park. I could tell you what's in mine but we each have our own idea's of what works to achieve the same results.

JMO

Zip.

Junior Member APPRENTICE

Re: 434 sbc build

Quote Originally Posted by crashdummie64
    HI everyone. I'm new to stroker engine builds and would like some help with my 434 engine build. If anyone can direct me in what parts to buy and put together to make enough horsepower to take a 3100 lb car into the 5's it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    hi!
    i own something maybe could be interesting for you (top end kit)! i was running this set up 2 years ago!it pushed out 836hp 671tq on a 434cu.!these are gb2200 with all the component need and more !IT RAN 5.89 1/8 and 9.19 @ 148mph.,3400 pounds N/A beaumont !
    see avatar pic!
    if interest let know ! it's a great deal :wink: !

6. Racing Junk