Thread: Another 1 of These FINE Guys,To BEWARE OF!!!??Bill Hamilton

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Another 1 of These FINE Guys,To BEWARE OF!!!??Bill Hamilton

AD# 1998127
    Made A Deal with Him this afternoon,for the FULL Asking Price and asked what He wanted for Shipping?He said 75-80.00 I said DEAL,I will send the $$$ in the Morning.So I have a Guy I Race with that wanted My Top-End,I call and make a Deal with John,and waiting for Info from BILL HAMILTON-TULSA.OK to send me his address so the Bank Check can be sent?
    Just Got a Responce thru R/Junk from Him?
    --BAD NEWS Greg?A Local Guy came over and Offered Me 1750.00 for the Parts,I had NO CHOICE but to take it?

ANOTHER DOUCHBAG

Bill Hamilton
    Tulsa,Ok.
    918 813 2274

Did I loss any $$$?
    NOT until I have to Replace the Parts that Were on My Motor!

WHAT Has the F#(KED up WORLD Came to?Its to the POINT that its almost a TOSS-UP Anymore?PATHETIC!

Anyone that wants to tell Me,well atleast You did Not Lose any $$$$,Step RITE UP!
    Later
    G :evil:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE fla1976's Avatar
    Sorry that the man has no integrity. Obviously his word means nothing.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Not Me :shock: :shock: Why does people do that a deal is a deal :!: :!:
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I am no longer suprised at the number of folks that have no integrity at all. Greg, you did lose something in the broken deal.............you lost a little more faith in believing a man because he gave you his word.
    Although you have to replace your top end now, I am glad Bill didn't get any money from you.

I for one, have given up on buying anything via the 'net. If I do not know you, then I have no interest in dealing with you.

Good job Bill Hamilton!! Thanks :roll: :roll: for your contribution to "no integrity" fund!

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER

handhsakes are for the select few

handshakes are for the select few. we still have a few [ hopefully alot] of handshakers still arroung. i just [ i thought] sold my 24 foor box truck. was a snap on truck not the greatest truck but price was fair to that. he came looked . picked it apart i chose to lower the price. we made the deal and he was to pick up the next morning. sooooooo i had the title notorized to him and was ready for him to show?? well you know what happened, i still have the truck he dont answer the phone. i had to fix the title. i left a message for him that his integerty was one of the best i have seen >at least he didnt lie just didnt show. coward he may be??? any one want to buy a box truck on a hand shake? my handshake is worth something??? i bet we still have a few that a handshake is all we need? GOD BLESS AND KEEP THE PRAYERS FLYING!!!!!

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Some people shouldnt be able to look themselves in the mirroe but yet they go on everyday...

BTW Ed I have seen that truck on here, just out of curiosity what does something like that go for? Im not really in the market just wondering...
    Josh VanHorne

1964 Chevy Nova
    Worlds quickest and fastest tow truck. (9.92 @ 137)

http://static.racingjunk.com/63/ui/7...247837-479.jpg

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/211708