DO NOT buy from slsbryr

Old 09-16-2010, 03:56 PM
kickstandfab
SHOW GUEST

Default DO NOT buy from slsbryr

i bought a tranny on this site from slsbryr(liar), had it rebuilt and lightened and come to find out that he misadvertised and lied to me about the ratios so now i have a tranny with all this money caught up in something i can't use because i trusted somebody for thier word, bad idea. when i wrote to him after he wouldn't return my calls he said to bad all sales are final even thought that wasn't posted in his ad. so yeah don't buy from this liar scumbag!!!!
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...NAW-4-SPD.html
Old 09-16-2010, 04:55 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ad # please :!: :!:
Old 09-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

X2. It may not be totally over if we can have more details as Mopar asked. He may consider something new when he finds he is being discussed on here. If this is made more public & all details are posted, sometimes bad deals can still be resolved.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:48 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: DO NOT buy from slsbryr

Originally Posted by kickstandfab
i bought a tranny on this site from slsbryr(liar), had it rebuilt and lightened and come to find out that he misadvertised and lied to me about the ratios so now i have a tranny with all this money caught up in something i can't use because i trusted somebody for thier word, bad idea. when i wrote to him after he wouldn't return my calls he said to bad all sales are final even thought that wasn't posted in his ad. so yeah don't buy from this liar scumbag!!!!
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...NAW-4-SPD.html
now it stays here
Old 09-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Here are the details for the Saginaw 4psd:

SAGINAW 4 SPD
Ad #1942606 Posted:2010-08-08 19:34:39
This ad expired 35 days ago.
$200.00

Saginaw 4 spd 10 spline shaft, 0 line gears, feel free to ask questions, casting numbers will be supplied if needed. thank you
Old 09-17-2010, 06:54 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I'm not understanding this post, the seller said (0) inline gears, meaning no gears i assume. I thought all Saganaw's were 2.20 low gear, what is the buyer saying it had a cluster gear that wasn't a 2.20 ratio. This whole complaint is not possible to answer too, unless there is some emails/PM's where the seller misrepresented the trans, he certaianly didn't in the ad and for $200.00 it's a steal at worse.

JMO

Zip.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:28 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

YEP. Paint it Blue, and Call it New,,,