scammed by aaasales??

Old 09-15-2010, 03:39 PM
oldmanriverracer
SHOW GUEST

Default scammed by aaasales??

IF ANYONE IS PLANNING ON BUYING ANY CARBURETORS FROM aaasales beware I sent them money for a pair of holley double pumpers a over a month ago and so far I have not received the carburetors that I payed for I was instructed to send the monet to alice seeth in Decatur IL I have also coumicated with someone called INDY anyone else hade any dealings with these people?? These are the kind of sellers that will ruin it for all of us honest sellers and buyers Thanx and beware
Old 09-15-2010, 04:09 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: scammed by aaasales??

Originally Posted by oldmanriverracer
IF ANYONE IS PLANNING ON BUYING ANY CARBURETORS FROM aaasales beware I sent them money for a pair of holley double pumpers a over a month ago and so far I have not received the carburetors that I payed for I was instructed to send the monet to alice seeth in Decatur IL I have also coumicated with someone called INDY anyone else hade any dealings with these people?? These are the kind of sellers that will ruin it for all of us honest sellers and buyers Thanx and beware
Alice and Michael Sleeth- oh boy.

Here you go:

http://illinoishomepage.net/search-f...t?nxd_id=10075

Call the local LE- you've been had.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:53 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Oh no not them again :shock: :shock: I thought they were in jail :? :?
Old 09-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Not good folks...
Old 09-15-2010, 10:04 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

They were arrested a few yrs ago, the address that they were operating out of was a towing service who never heard of them, we did a web search and came up with their actual address, some people actually got carbs from them, but they were garbage, i'm a little surprised that someone hasn't shot them already.

JMO

Zip.