Mazda Millenia - Can it be done?

Old 09-12-2010, 05:54 PM
FordTough
APPRENTICE

Default Mazda Millenia - Can it be done?

I want to supe up my mazda millenia to a muscle car and start drag racing it in the future , NOw what i ask all of you is do yout hink it can be done? I dont know so i want to ask because i am very very very..... New, and Inexperienced.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:17 PM
FordTough
APPRENTICE

P.S, I want to put a chevy motor in it, Change the body kit and paint it a nice color blue with a carbon fiber hood, What i want to know is if a mazda can be built into that ? IDK parts well at all i just want to know if a mazda can take those parts in it?
Old 09-12-2010, 07:16 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry but you're going to find here on the forum that most people like USA cars, but to answer your question, if you put a chevy motor in the Mazda you're going to break every drive train part in the car, they are not built for power unless you have lots of money for up grades plus it's probably a front wheel drive car. WHAT HAPPENED to the 1978 El Camino you first mentioned in your first post.

Zip.

The 1978 El Camino would be like mine that i built in 1988, still same paint, still like the day it rolled out of the paint booth. It's a 1979.

Old 09-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I can't answer your question but,if you are just starting out I think your best bet is to buy a car already built to get your feet wet.Aftewr you learn to tune and maintain a modified car then you can change things up or sell it and build a new one how you want...jmo
Old 09-12-2010, 07:22 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

go with the el camino....easy strong build. Tod, good advise
Old 09-12-2010, 07:44 PM
FordTough
APPRENTICE

Thanks fellas, I'm sorry if im asking stupid questions, Nothing happened to the love for my el camino thats a definate. You guys are a big help by the way. I'm just new to this and i'll get used to the website and how everything works.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:53 PM
FordTough
APPRENTICE

Zip, I love your camino man thanks for the show !
Old 09-12-2010, 08:31 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheDarkKnyte
Zip, I love your camino man thanks for the show !
No problem my friend, it not fast, it only runs 8.40 in the 1/8 mi. but it's also a daily driver. I want talk about gas milage, it only gets about 12mpg, but will smoke the tires for a couple hundred ft. on the street, i've been offered lot's of money for it, but at 71 yrs. old almost 72, i'll never sell it, it will probably go to one of my greedy relatives, waiting for me too die, not meant too be a funny, but that's the truth.

Zip.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:31 PM
FordTough
APPRENTICE

Well i am shocked your 71 years old especially on the internet first off haha. Second off, Kind of sucks about your El Camino. I'd kill for a 78 Road any day.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:38 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I'd stick with the Camino or another older chevy with a v8 already in it. Chevy parts are about half the cost of other makes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -