Thread: i will take 2

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

i will take 2

Ad number 1984326. Not exactly sure if its just for the engine but if not I am pretty sure its a scam.2009 Polaris rzr with a turbo for $5200

Member CRAFTSMAN
    When they tell you to not use Racingjunks Email and to use there personal Email it's most likely a scam, plus no phone #

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    The same jerk has 2 or 3 motorhomes for a crazy low price, like 2008 34' for $11,500.00

RJ should boot this guy.

JMO

Zip.

I wonder how many they sucker in....My boss answered an ad in the local paper for a 2008 Harley ..don't know Harleys but it was a big one fully dressed....for $8500($20,000 BIKE) the bike was in CANADA...I warned him SCAM...he had several email exchanges with the guy and the seller had no objections to him flying up and looking at it in person..so it started to sound legit...the guy claimed he was recently divorced and only wanted what he owed on it...then my boss made arrangements for the seller to drop it at a HD dealer in the same town as him to have them check it out and ship it to INDIANA..The guy never responded.So it was either a scam or the HD shop bought it.

I can't believe people get away with this stuff.

I actually sent an email about the motorhome, saying hey you got your price wrong or something, scammer came back with sob story about a womens husband dying, but she's leaving next day, so send western union money to NV, told them nope don't use that. plus they tried to play it off as an EBAY trust and security group. with a website ending in .org. as if that was not my first clue. Anyhow glad to see the ads are not showing now.

Mole5959

Typical scammer bs. No phone numbers,no message through rj, only take payment through western union. all scammers should be Hung by there nuts and beat to death.as if the economy isn't bad enough these A-holes want to try and screw us out of our hard to come by hard earned money.

there's one name for these guys, "meat heads" :wink: