Watch out for KEVIN8296

Old 09-01-2010, 11:44 AM
bbb555
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Watch out for KEVIN8296

BG regulator sold to him for $65.00 plus $5.00 to ship it to Tenn. Waited and waited on a postal money order which he said he sent but said I'll send another one which came in a personal check. Took it and put it in the bank and had the wife to keep checking for it to clear. After five day's the bank said it cleared(last Friday) AND THE WIFE SENT IT OUT. I email this Kevin8296 telling him his part has been sent.. After 3-4 day's he doesn't respond, so I send him another email telling him I wonder about a guy like you.. Kind of strange he isn't concerned about his part. Today I get a email that wasn't so nice. Said I don't give a f--- what you think about me and since when was I on your payroll. Said I cashed his 1st postal money order and that he doesn't give a shit about the money and don't waste my time sending the regulator because he didn't want it either. He damn well knows I sent it Friday because the post office said it would be there on Monday. I learned a lesson on a personal check..NO DAMN MORE PERSONAL CHECKS. I don't know if he can put a stop payment on a check after the bank said it cleared or not? But my guess is this is what has happened to me..He probably does this act every day.
How can I get all my emails that he sent me over to the correct people?
Old 09-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Confused!!

You message says "Personal check" (after five days the bank said it cleared).

I read on... then your post says: "Said I cashed his first postal money order"

Which one is it? Money order or personal check- he sent both??

I read some more... "I learned my lesson on a personal check... NO DAMN PERSONAL CHECKS"...

So- you got the money, it cleared, the buyer got his part (which he didn't want???) & the transaction is done now.

WHAT IS THE SCAM EXACTLY HERE???? To my knowledge, once a check has cleared, you cannot put a stop payment on it.

Do you have an AD #? What are you trying to say here? You did not get scammed... did the other guy get scammed... what is it??
Old 09-03-2010, 06:00 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH -I DON'T THUNK I NOSE WATTS HAPPINED
Old 09-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Why would you send him an email sying"I don't know about a guy like you? :?
Old 09-03-2010, 06:51 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

HUH......WHAT??? :? :? :?
Old 09-04-2010, 05:59 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default scam

"WOW" Just WOW.!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

First time I ever heard of a seller complaining about a buyer not answering his messages.

"He paid me my money then I never heard from him again!!" :x
Old 09-04-2010, 11:49 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
First time I ever heard of a seller complaining about a buyer not answering his messages.

"He paid me my money then I never heard from him again!!" :x
I always figured that was a "good thing". I reckon he wanted more attention??!?? :?
Old 09-05-2010, 02:36 AM
bbb555
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Confused!!

You message says "Personal check" (after five days the bank said it cleared).

I read on... then your post says: "Said I cashed his first postal money order"

Which one is it? Money order or personal check- he sent both??

I read some more... "I learned my lesson on a personal check... NO DAMN PERSONAL CHECKS"...

So- you got the money, it cleared, the buyer got his part (which he didn't want???) & the transaction is done now.

WHAT IS THE SCAM EXACTLY HERE???? To my knowledge, once a check has cleared, you cannot put a stop payment on it.

Do you have an AD #? What are you trying to say here? You did not get scammed... did the other guy get scammed... what is it??
Maybe you can't read my friend. I said( he stated) I cash a money order that he never sent.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:11 AM
bbb555
JUNIOR BUILDER

Let's try this again,

He said he sent a postal money order and after a week I email him asking if he sent it yet? (It never came) He said he did but no big deal we are only taking $65.00 and I'll send out another one!! The flag went off right then!! Who in there right mind would send another money order out to a stranger when you don't know if he's lieing or what happen to the money order.. He emails and said he sent out a personal check because he didn't make it to the post office in time? Point is.. does he do this all the time? Tells the seller he sent a money order knowing he didn't and then sends a personal check that's fake or puts a stop payment on it? I think the bank was confused about the check I was asking about and I never called back thinking I more than likely got fucked. Who in there right mind would send a man money twice with out finding out what happen to the 1st $65.00? Does it make sense now?

As far as responding to my email. If I bought something form someone I would want to know that they got my money and the item has been sent. If it was $65.00 or $1.00. I would also email them back thanking them. Selling over the internet is all about keeping in contact with each other. When this guy didn't respond after a week all my thoughts of him being a scammer started to come true.

At the start he wasn't worried about his $65.00 money order but now say's I cashed his postal money order that I've never seen!! That would have been my 1st concern from the start. This guy is full of it. Time will tell about the personal check? What I should have done was sent it right back to him and this case would have been closed. A good lesson on personal checks... NEVER AGAIN. By the way, I checked with the post office to see if and when the part made it there? He already had the part when he sent me the nasty email telling me to keep it because he didn't want it and to keep all the money he claims he sent me. $65x's 2)
MAKE SENSE? Guy is full of shit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -