Thread: CANT LOG INTO CLASIFIEDS

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

CANT LOG INTO CLASIFIEDS

when I go to clasifieds it wont open the page, anybody elsse having a problem?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    I don't get anything on the right side of the page and the left side is all the links to the website.

It's working now, but it loads slow.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    working now, & same here, loads slow

Member CRAFTSMAN

Thanks guys

Thanks guys we are looking into the slow load time. We are also finding out that IE 6.0 is having an issue with it. Unfortunately if you are using IE6.0 as your web browser you may have to update it, to see it correctly. Even Microsoft's website doesn't work well with IE6.0. Its a dead browser with old technology.

Keep the feedback coming.

pj
    RacingJunk.com is here to help you get in touch with other racers. Let us know how we can help you with that.

Re: Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by pj
    Thanks guys we are looking into the slow load time. We are also finding out that IE 6.0 is having an issue with it. Unfortunately if you are using IE6.0 as your web browser you may have to update it, to see it correctly. Even Microsoft's website doesn't work well with IE6.0. Its a dead browser with old technology.

Keep the feedback coming.

pj
    RJ. I'm a gearhead. I don't speak computer terms. lol All I know is I send a payment to Comcast every month just so I can get on RJ

Joking aside, mine seems to be doing a little better!

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

HIGH TECH COWBOY some are not

Like I told Paul, I haven't been a faithful member here at my favorite home page to have to open a my space or twitter or any of the other facilities I don't want to become part of.
    He tells me you don't need to do that in order to access rj.com but it seems to me I can only open forum if I use the internet explorer and if I open rj.com in firefox I can access the other facilities.
    I might be getting this all screwed up with the nomanclature but it's either oneway or the other I have found so far..
    Please excuse me if I confused you all to heck now, ha h a I'll figure something out sooner or later I guess..
    BTB

8. Racing Junk