do we price cars correctly? do we price cars at all ??

Old 08-30-2010, 05:55 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default do we price cars correctly? do we price cars at all ??

just noticed that its getting to b.s descriptions [ prices] again. are we aFraid to actually price our cars, ashamed we are asking too little??[LOL] or POSSIBLE TOO MUCH?? i know we had this topic a while back but WTH?? are we baiting people up to just waste time or to hopefully take advantage of someone who has an erge and money too, and then later find out the mistake. or do we love wasting someone's time??? i have low budget cars. some may call junk, however i price them to what i think is atleast fair and close. we seldom get what we have invested so that actually dont matter but does give us a base line to start with. my 10,000.00 paint job may not be anothers paint value . the engine may have cost you 10,000.00 but what can we buy for that amount from a speed shop? so if you have 20,000.00 invested in paint and engine your car may or not be worth 20,000.00? . sure a vehicle is worth whatever someone is willing to pay but if we actually look at the ads how many do we chuckle at and say to ourselves { thats way out of line}? sure we all want to make a buck but CRAZY OR NO PRICING is getting out of hand. just my opinion and like assholes we all have one but just dont want to be one>>>> so >>>>> please just take this as just a voice in the dark! dont forget > pray for those we dont love when we pray for those we do love and WE feel better. remember our soldiers 'in and out' of uniform they are responsible for our freedom we share today! just pray it make us feel better and changes things! AND BY THE WAY IF YOUR VEHICLE DONT HAVE A PRICE ->- PRICE YOUR CAR![ note: if you think your price is too high you are probably correct] if your car gets no responses you may be OUT OF LINE WITH THE PRICE? and just think you may not have to answer so many responses and waste their time and yours. we all dont want to inquire about a car without a price. hell wal mart has prices why cant we? but you cant put a price on FREEDOM!!!!!!!!! pray pray pray
Old 08-30-2010, 06:35 PM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

I HAVE ADVERTISED CARS WITH AND WITHOUT PRICE, :?: DON'T KNOW WHICH IS BEST. SOMETIMES WHEN YOU PRICE A CAR IT MIGHT SCARE SOMEONE OFF THAT HAS A TRADE THAT YOU LIKE BETTER THAN THEAY DO. ON THE OTHER HAND SOME GUYS WON'T LOOK AT AN AD WITH NO PRICE. WISH I KNEW THE ANSWER. GENE
Old 08-30-2010, 06:52 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default enjoyment

i realize that too but many dont put a price with the trade factor so we will have a guide line to atleast look at? i enjoy trading as much as selling but cant trade or i dont even inquire if i dont know an asking price? oh ,,,, and why is a trade value different than a asking price?? thats a baffeling question too? just voicing not picking on ads. i also scroll the ads for enjoyment and information.[ like reading the latest hot rod mag.] but for some reason ???????????? some ads just turn me off [ like reading a mag at the doctor's office]. by the way always take your latest rod mag to the doctor's office and leave it , funny thing is its always there the next time and getting read more than the travel mag next to it LOL