BAD DEALINGS WITH PERF. ENGINE PREPARATION in Gainesville FL

Old 08-29-2010, 03:42 PM
stuartracing
SHOW GUEST

Default BAD DEALINGS WITH PERF. ENGINE PREPARATION in Gainesville FL

Just a warning to anyone getting their MOTORCYCLES worked on at P.E.P in Gainesville FL.
Took my bike there to get the crank and rod bearings replaced and he installed the WRONG rod bearings and didn`t know it till 10 miles down the road when the rods started rattling.....So he said he`d fix it on his time, and then ordered the wrong bearings AGAIN.... Then told me the crank has a crack in it and it was up to me to buy another one....
I could go on and on with things I have found wrong after getting my bike and motor out of his shop(in box`s)....Excuses on top of excuses,broken parts,broken cases,wrong parts......His name is Finbar McNulty from Ireland...... JUST A WARNING TO THE MOTORCYCLE GUYS....BE WARNED....
PERFORMANCE ENGINE PREPARATION(P.E.P) MOTORCYCLE SHOP SW GAINESVILLE FL.....
Old 08-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good Lord!! Maybe Finbar McNutty is all about metric when standard should be used.... or the opposite... not sure. That is a bad deal no matter how you slice it. Do you happen to have an AD# or anything else associated with your motor & his shop? Can we get Mr. McNutty to come on here & explian?