I cant resist...

Old 08-27-2010, 09:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default I cant resist...

I just got some time to go through this forum, I think they got the name wrong, should'nt it be "The Dwayne"???

sorry Dwayne, that one was to easy :!: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-27-2010, 02:44 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

LOL.....
Hey Bone ! That's with an 'i' not a WHY !

If you guys want me to throttle back I certainly will. I do enjoy 'enlightening' those not in the know or who do not have the time to research. I honestly do wish our country was not in so bad a shape as this with the real life need to be 100% informed and be able to 'TRUST' our Government.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

never stop, you just keep hammering away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
LOL.....

If you guys want me to throttle back I certainly will. I do enjoy 'enlightening' those not in the know or who do not have the time to research. I honestly do wish our country was not in so bad a shape as this with the real life need to be 100% informed and be able to 'TRUST' our Government.
I thought you spelled it "RUSH"
Old 08-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
LOL.....

I thought you spelled it "RUSH"
took me a minute but I laughed hard when it came to me :!: :lol:

Old 08-30-2010, 05:47 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Double/D:

You are a good American. The thing is, many feel the same way you do. They may not take the time to express it, but you take the time to do so. you are educated on this debacle of a president. It will come in handy when it is time to help convert the ignorant. When & IF things all go to hell in a hand basket (and it doesn't look good), you will know that you have done what you could do to have a voice about all this nonsense being spewed by our government & administration. I say good job to you!! Do not throttle back. We must figure out a way to convert more uneducated Liberals who do not understand. It is a tough task... but come the next election... we cannot afford to have this FOOL Obama w/ Pelosi, Reed, ACLU/ACORN etc... having a influencing voice anymore.... ONE DAY IT WILL BE TOO LATE & we will be transformed into a society without a voice anymore!! Keep up the great work & do not loose heart my friend. Scooter