Old 08-20-2010, 09:22 AM
websterdamas
SHOW GUEST

Default New Dirt Late Model Chassis- "Killer Chassis"

Post Removed
Old 08-20-2010, 09:24 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

WOW, this must be the new advertising forum we have been talking about for years!!

NOT :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

well I must have pissed in somebodies Wheaties!! here is the message I recieved...

To: harbone66
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:06 pm
Subject: Post
I removed the post out of respect for the situation. I have previously contacted racing junk to advertise this product with intention of starting the 1st week of September. FYI-it was a very lenghthy and well organized topical conversation.........so I expect when I get my contract from them I see an apology from you and in regards to you childish rant about the post. I have known the folks at racingjunk....way longer than you may know ! No disrespect to you as an individual-but it's guys like you that cause all the trouble in the internet world. (Bandwagoners and bottom feeders of whom have no dog in the fight....except, you and others choose to get involved when it does not concern you). So that being said, I was a man and took the content of the post down out of respect. I will be contacting racing junk to let them see your rant and my reply to you in regards to this situation. I am an upstanding individual-believe in the right things and will follow this protocal for future endevours, this is why I can sleep at night. It would have been easier to have sent me a personal message instead of running off at the mouth in a public forum. Also-so you know.....all 12 of the personal messages and emails I recieved regarding the post was 100% posative...............EXCEPT YOU-which in fact you decided to do on a public forum!......and some of those people commented about YOU and agreed with me that this is not the 1st time they have seen you be somewhat offensive to the postee. Now that is fine with me to be somewhat objective....but never call me out like that again on a public board. Rest assured my intention was not to infiltrate your supposed "Castle"

I am not apologizing to you no matter who's contract you get!!! :lol:

Old 08-20-2010, 12:15 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I didn't read the post, but if you have known the RJ people for a long time and known of the forum for a long time you would have known better than to put an add on the forum. Don't think I have ever seen RJ make a comment about people doing that, it's actually been us the everyday users of the forum to make sure the rules are followed and that RJ gets rich :shock: lol.

If I offended you, oh well, I guess I offended you too. You seem kinda grumpy IMO.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:32 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WOW..... :shock: :shock: WHAT A HOT HEAD! :roll:
Old 08-20-2010, 01:48 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

INFO INFO-----I NEED MORE ON THIS SMARTELLECK

WE HAVE RULES AND MORALS AROUND HERE ON THIS GREAT FORUM :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

GO BITCH AT SOMEONE ELSE :evil: :evil:

THANKS HARBONE FOR SPEAKING UP :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIVELY[ SPELLED WITH ALL CAPITAL LETTERS] IN CASE YOU WANT TO HAVE RJ CHECK US OUT :wink: :wink:
Old 08-21-2010, 05:07 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Typical of newbee's who get embarressed by jumping in without checking how deep the water is.
Love your profile!! Oh, never mind - there is nothing there.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

quote "and some of those people commented about YOU and agreed with me that this is not the 1st time they have seen you be somewhat offensive to the postee"
really??, why dont you post up those supposed messages? I would like to see who wrote them, the only people I have ever been "offensive" to deserved it, believe me! :twisted: