MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:37 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers.

Mike senior is undependable. Will mislead you and promise a trade then the day before and day of the trade he won't even answer his phone. He is very undependable, and a bottom feeder. I am just glad that i didn't do the trip depending on what he said. He should be banned from RJ!
Old 08-17-2010, 02:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ok WTF ?......So u call the guy a feww names...now stop and tell us what happened !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

'reneggers".... you sound like you want to hang those reneggers & make them pay...

Why don't you explain what the reneggers did... do the reneggers have an ad #???
Old 08-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers

Originally Posted by reddnova
Mike senior is undependable. Will mislead you and promise a trade then the day before and day of the trade he won't even answer his phone. He is very undependable, and a bottom feeder. I am just glad that i didn't do the trip depending on what he said. He should be banned from RJ!
This the same Mike in your prior post? Mike Jenkins from Florence SC? Now its Mike and Mike in Ocala.

Same Mike plus one?

Multiple Mikes in different states?

Or do you just have problems with Mikes in general?

here's the link from your prior post:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...hlight=#109914

And if its the same why are you clogging up forum space with multiple posts when you can piece the whole thing together with one post. Of course you know that from this exchange with Holiday;

I got this from the kid that posted this SECOND thread about the same hoopla. Always a smart ass reply from some jerk off that doesn't understand the forum.

To: hollowayshotrods
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:10 pm
Subject: thread
I was just seeing if I could bring it current. I want people to know about this scammer.

By the way are you the hall patrol, monitor and why do you ask. My question is what is it to you.

So what gives Reddnova, and why should anyone want to help you when it looks pretty obvious you are just playing games?

Scorp
Old 08-18-2010, 04:33 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers.

This is not the same Mike in Florence. He has never come on here to defend himself. He had his wife do it for a short time. I would say he has changed his name on here now.

I just get sick of people setting up trades then the night before the trade they stop communicating, phone calls and emails are not answered etc. All you traders know what I mean. In my case Mike senior set up the trade along with when and where to meet. I am usually open on time and was this time. I have learned to to leave for the trade meeting unless you get a commitement that they will be there.

The thing that pisses me off is Mike requested that I change the car from e-85 back to street gas. I did so in the sweltering heat for a good part of a day just to get it the way he wanted it. Now I will change it back.

I just bothers me when guys like Mike set up the deal then aren't man enough to let you know they have backed out. They just quit answering their phone etc. the night before. meanwhile my car is sitting on the trailer ready to make the 300 plus mile trip to meet Mike and trade it to him just the way he wanted it. Mike wasted way too much of my time. Yes that pisses me off!
Old 08-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

This is not the same Mike in Florence. He has never come on here to defend himself. He had his wife do it for a short time. I would say he has changed his name on here now.

I just get sick of people setting up trades then the night before the trade they stop communicating, phone calls and emails are not answered etc. All you traders know what I mean. In my case Mike senior set up the trade along with when and where to meet. I am usually open on time and was this time. I have learned to to leave for the trade meeting unless you get a commitment that they will be there.

The thing that pisses me off is Mike requested that I change the car from e-85 back to street gas. I did so in the sweltering heat for a good part of a day just to get it the way he wanted it. Now I will change it back.

I just bothers me when guys like Mike set up the deal then aren't man enough to let you know they have backed out. They just quit answering their phone etc. the night before. meanwhile my car is sitting on the trailer ready to make the 300 plus mile trip to meet Mike and trade it to him just the way he wanted it. Mike wasted way too much of my time. Yes that pisses me off!

When explained as above, I have empathy for your situation. I agree- call & give notice of a change or backing out. This is a common complaint seen here; yet it does not make someone a scammer... it does make them a flake though. He wasted a lot of your time... which translates to money as well.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

I just get sick of people setting up trades then the night before the trade they stop communicating, phone calls and emails are not answered etc. All you traders know what I mean. In my case Mike senior set up the trade along with when and where to meet. I am usually open on time and was this time. I have learned to to leave for the trade meeting unless you get a commitement that they will be there.

Sorry- not buying what you are selling.

Two deals, three mikes and two posts where you are complaining about getting the short end of the deal or not liking how you are treated.

Did you ever think that the problem might be the common denominator-you?

Did you ever wonder if how you are acting with people is causing them to blow off the deal or just decide not to deal with you?

Your posts and complaints suggest a trend. And I can't recall a poster getting on here twice and complaining about bad deals within a 6-month span.

And if you are a stand-up guy- then I would suggest you avoid dealing with any seller named Mike.

Scorp
Old 08-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Got this from Reddnova today -

Why don't you stay the f off my posts. If I wanted your opinion I would have invited you to express it. You know what they say opininions are like assholes and you are beginning to smell like one. By the way is your name Mike too?

Sounds like the guy you'd want to deal with doesn't he?

Can't make a deal without crying about the other guy and then when you point that out he cries because you dont agree with him.

I am not the guy who can't seem to get along with sellers- YOU ARE.

Scorp
Old 08-22-2010, 12:03 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Dang dude you came here to get help or vent, If you don't want it then don't post it :!: :!: Scorp didn't start this thread YOU did :!: :!:
Old 08-22-2010, 01:42 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Why don't you stay the f off my posts. If I wanted your opinion I would have invited you to express it. You know what they say opininions are like assholes and you are beginning to smell like one. By the way is your name Mike too?---------- WHAT A DICKHEAD :roll: MUST HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST MIKE'S. ONE OF US MUST HAVE KICKED HIS AZZ BACK IN GRADE SCHOOL! :twisted:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -