fredrick805 scammer

Old 08-15-2010, 07:57 AM
bikerjoe
SHOW GUEST

Default fredrick805 scammer

anybody that has been scamed by fredrick805 go to local police department file police report have them forward to police department in simi valley if you would like you can send copy to me my nephew is simi valley deputy shierff gonna see if he will hand carry reports to detective in simi vallley
JOE
Old 08-15-2010, 08:07 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: fredrick805 scammer

Originally Posted by bikerjoe
anybody that has been scamed by fredrick805 go to local police department file police report have them forward to police department in simi valley if you would like you can send copy to me my nephew is simi valley deputy shierff gonna see if he will hand carry reports to detective in simi vallley
JOE
Awesome-

Its about time Fred spent some time staring Law Enforcement in the eye.

Check the other FRED-THREADS if you could and pm the posters to go after him collectively.

Scorp
Old 08-16-2010, 05:07 PM
mjones68rs
APPRENTICE

Default scammed by frederick805

i will try and get that to u tommorow. the scumbag called me at 3 in the morning fri. night but never left message and wont answer any attempt to get ahold of him. I will get u a copy of the sherriff's report asap.