Thread: fredrick805 scammer

fredrick805 scammer

anybody that has been scamed by fredrick805 go to local police department file police report have them forward to police department in simi valley if you would like you can send copy to me my nephew is simi valley deputy shierff gonna see if he will hand carry reports to detective in simi vallley
    JOE

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: fredrick805 scammer

Quote Originally Posted by bikerjoe
    anybody that has been scamed by fredrick805 go to local police department file police report have them forward to police department in simi valley if you would like you can send copy to me my nephew is simi valley deputy shierff gonna see if he will hand carry reports to detective in simi vallley
    JOE
    Awesome-

Its about time Fred spent some time staring Law Enforcement in the eye.

Check the other FRED-THREADS if you could and pm the posters to go after him collectively.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

scammed by frederick805

i will try and get that to u tommorow. the scumbag called me at 3 in the morning fri. night but never left message and wont answer any attempt to get ahold of him. I will get u a copy of the sherriff's report asap.

4. Racing Junk