anybody deal with jay71demon?

Old 08-14-2010, 12:30 PM
cox440
SHOW GUEST

Default anybody deal with jay71demon?

My first purchase on racing junk and recieved bad parts.purchased a cam and lifters.called and talked to him on phone ,he said they good,sent postal money order ,recieved parts,open box and cam contanier,lobes are junk ,lifters must not have been turning,tried to call,left meesages,no response,finally sent email back to me saying ,must have been me,sorry , so be aware my pocket book is
Old 08-14-2010, 01:12 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Default info

I will be the first on this one. First off please provide more info. Ad number would be helpful. There are a lot of people on here who will help you above and beyond but can't do everything. The more info you provide the better.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:33 PM
cox440
SHOW GUEST

the ad #1925313,was a solid flat tappet cam and lifters,i even sent extra to cover shipping and handling
Old 08-14-2010, 04:39 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Default info

Just messaged him and let him know about this post so we will see if he comes on to give his side.[/b]
Old 08-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I wouldn't buy a used flat tappet cam unless I knew the guy really well and took it out myself and had it in my possesion the whole time...to know the lifters were kept on the correct lobe....but even then I would probably not buy a used flat tappet. I hope you get uit settled.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:35 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Heck cams are getting so cheap.. why would you buy a used one ?? we just bought a billet roller cam from Herbert for like 225.00 to the door,,i really think it was cheeper than that, or a flat tappet, hech a Howards cams are only 75.00 or soo..
Old 08-16-2010, 09:42 AM
cox440
SHOW GUEST

I totally understand what you guys are saying,but that was not the point ,I paid good american money and did not recieve what was represented.I just wanted to state how well this transaction went(cavier emtur),I have solld parts before and if it not was i claimed ,i alwalys refunded their money.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:08 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cox440
I totally understand what you guys are saying,but that was not the point ,I paid good american money and did not recieve what was represented.I just wanted to state how well this transaction went(cavier emtur),I have solld parts before and if it not was i claimed ,i alwalys refunded their money.
I understand. It is not how much or what the parts are. It is about getting what you thought you would get; based on what you were told. I am sorry about the deal. I think everyone is just saying it would be easier to go new on them. Again, I agree that you should be able to score a good deal no matter what the product is... because it was represented correctly in the first place.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:36 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

If you would have bought new from Summit or Jegs you you not have a any problems now.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:42 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Cox,
I may be in the minority here, but to me it doesn't matter a hill of beans that you didn't buy from Summit, Jeg's, etc...... The parts you paid for should have been good. END OF STORY. You deserve what you paid for.

Curtis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -