Be aware of scam with raceparts 89

Old 08-09-2010, 09:05 AM
dwbracin
SHOW GUEST

Default Be aware of scam with raceparts 89

Just wanted to warn all of the scam this guy is trying to pull. He has a motor listed here ad 1947481. I called and talked with him and made a deal over the phone. Then drove 640 miles to find that the motor was completely different form the add. He did not even come to show the motor and attempt to make the sale. So beware of dealing with raceparts89 from Ardmore, OK. I have done alot of dealing here and this is the first issue I have had.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:03 PM
vegaracing2
JOURNEYMAN

did you go to his house did you talk to someone other than him did see this post in time he might have pulled a fast one on me not sure yet.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:22 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vegaracing2
did you go to his house did you talk to someone other than him did see this post in time he might have pulled a fast one on me not sure yet.

Whatdidyousay?
Old 12-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by vegaracing2

Whatdidyousay?
now thats frickin funny :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-07-2010, 11:29 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Harbone, I'm from the south. You gotta type slow so I can keep up! lol
Old 12-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

punctuation is the key... :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-07-2010, 11:48 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

,.?'";:*! like that? lol
Old 12-07-2010, 11:55 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I hate it when someone will type agreat big long reply to a thread and they don't use any punctuation marks or capital letters it really gives me a headache and makes me wonder if they talk the same way too you know take one great big breath and just start talking without stopping and tell you their whole story and spell stuff wrong tooo it really is hard to read at times it happens alot on internet message board s like this one the best forum on the internet much better than yellowbullet cause they called me a phuckstick for no reason and I like tater tots
Old 12-07-2010, 12:06 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by Tod74
I hate it when someone will type agreat big long reply to a thread and they don't use any punctuation marks or capital letters it really gives me a headache and makes me wonder if they talk the same way too you know take one great big breath and just start talking without stopping and tell you their whole story and spell stuff wrong tooo it really is hard to read at times it happens alot on internet message board s like this one the best forum on the internet much better than yellowbullet cause they called me a phuckstick for no reason and I like tater tots
!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:29 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

I don't always you proper puctuation or spelling punctuation cause my mind goes faster then fingers and im to lazy to proof read,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -