piekracer77/

Old 08-09-2010, 08:06 AM
dgcamaro
SHOW GUEST

Default piekracer77/

Itraded in good faith a 1990 Mustang Gt with 20,000 building it for a BOGUS FAKE DOCTORED UP 2000 Saleen Mustang. M.K. is the guys initails he is selling my car Ad# 1955931 stay away from buying this car as it will be in litigation for return of my property. The Kentucky State police , the Indiana State police and possibly the Kentucky FBI (interstate vehicle fraud division) are all investigating this rip off scumm, his ad # was 1934774 (2000 Mustang Saleen low miles for sale or trade).
He makes this ad site his personal market for rip offs PLEASE DON"T BUY /TRADE/ or Deal with this guy.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

well I sent him a message, lets see if he comes over...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-09-2010, 09:00 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: piekracer77/

Originally Posted by dgcamaro
Itraded in good faith a 1990 Mustang Gt with 20,000 building it for a BOGUS FAKE DOCTORED UP 2000 Saleen Mustang. M.K. is the guys initails he is selling my car Ad# 1955931 stay away from buying this car as it will be in litigation for return of my property. The Kentucky State police , the Indiana State police and possibly the Kentucky FBI (interstate vehicle fraud division) are all investigating this rip off scumm, his ad # was 1934774 (2000 Mustang Saleen low miles for sale or trade).
He makes this ad site his personal market for rip offs PLEASE DON"T BUY /TRADE/ or Deal with this guy.
stamped...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...