What should I do?

Old 08-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default What should I do?

Ok this might sound silly, but I'm not sure what to do. I'm about 99% sure it will end up being nothing...but...

I just got back from fishing.I went to a creek near my parents that I used to wade in as a kid...fishing for small mouth. It is a shallow creek with lots of rocks and deep holes...many sand bars etc....Anyway, I was good bit back into the creek and I saw a trash bag in the weeds. I went up to it and right away smelled death. nasty. The bag was a normal HEFTY size bag and it was pretty full,but ripped and flattened out if that makes sense.Well...through the hole in the bag I could see plain as day it contained bones.I could see what I am 100% positive was a rib cage. I poked the bag with my fishing pole and didn't feel a skull but I didn't touch it. I don't know what is in that bag. The rib cage size makes it about the size of a small person or a pretty large dog. I can't believe it would be a person as the bag was very compact. It's probably a dog or other animal but I am not sure. I left it alone..I feel foolish calling the police to have them go way out there and find a dead dog...but who puts their dog in a garbage bag? I honestly do not know what it is. Should I just forget it or what? I'm serious not clowning around.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:40 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Probably a deer, but the local LE would rather check and know for sure...
Old 08-08-2010, 05:43 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Contact the 5.0 even if it is a dog.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
Contact the 5.0 even if it is a dog.
What does this have to do with mustangs?
Old 08-08-2010, 05:52 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

call the police--i would rather look stupid then find out later it was human 8)
Old 08-08-2010, 05:53 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

haha I meant police and never know it could be a body of a mustang or a ram. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-08-2010, 06:13 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

CALL L.E. I WOULDNT FEEL STUPID AT ALL!
Old 08-08-2010, 06:17 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Call the MAN, man. If it's a child someone needs to pay.....
Old 08-08-2010, 06:27 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

call the law. now ur footprints and stuff have been at the scene.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I showed my father the area. I live 25 miles away from him so I only come over on weekends. The town near his home is a very small town with two cop cars...he is going to drive over tomorrow morning and talk to them. They can't look at it in the dark anyway. They will need to get wet to get to it but it won't be hard to find. I didn't touch it with my hands only poked at it with a fishing pole. I'm sure it's not a person but you never know. No missing kids in this area that I've heard about but this creek does cross under a major highway out of Indianapolis. Just strange to me why someone would put a dog or a deer in a garbage bag and toss it in a creek.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -