Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You be the judge...

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You be the judge...

Look at this ad and tell me what you think...

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...-Chevelle.html
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    drumroll please...........

Another fake ad by the RaceHoward gang.

The only reason we havent seen a complaint on here is that their ad's are so blatantly fake that even the most naive buyer hasnt gotten taken yet.

Pathetic.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

I e-mailed him. The ad's are so typical that this point... 'narrowed 12 bolt by strange"... only thing "strange" is that it is NOT narrowed & appears to have stock rallies or magnum 500's on a stock 1970 Chevelle... another stock looking under priced SS for 12,500. I wonder when they will learn... I hope no one is actually giving him money anymore.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Blog Entries
    the funny thing is, they never reply to question? I have had all kinds of people ask them question and they never reply...
    Chris

If it is Race-Coward, he blocked me last time. I detected a hint of Asian decent in his tone/words... many times they do not say certain words as plural... only singular. Example: "It have many feature you will like"... I give you good deal white-boy, you like car?" "I make good price, you buy car" 'It have Corvette motor, you like go fast?"

'Harbone" a jealous fool, want to be "scammer".... remember that one?

Race Coward YOU jealous fool... you make threat to Harb... you make big mistake... it catch up w/you... you pay for mistake.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    If it is Race-Coward, he blocked me last time. I detected a hint of Asian decent in his tone/words... many times they do not say certain words as plural... only singular. Example: "It have many feature you will like"... I give you good deal white-boy, you like car?" "I make good price, you buy car" 'It have Corvette motor, you like go fast?"

'Harbone" a jealous fool, want to be "scammer".... remember that one?

Race Coward YOU jealous fool... you make threat to Harb... you make big mistake... it catch up w/you... you pay for mistake.
    You make me LMAO :lol: :lol: Sorry i said that wrong you make me ROR!!...................................Raugh out Roud

I had a weird thought while reading Scooter's post. Suppose these guys arent trying to run a car scam. Supposed they are spammers or trying to steal identity info.

Say they post a car, nice pics ridiculous low price and then they get some email- the kind of naive guys who falls for the bogus ad and price- Suppose they are asking for name address phone number etc- whatever they need to steal identity or run scams elsewhere.

That might explain why they havent bubbled up on the forum for a scam. It usually takes awhile before you know your identity has been pirated.

I am going to bet that these guys are up to something entirely different-

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Blog Entries
    good point Scorp! that would make sense to why they never reply to questions or say the car is already sold or traded. hmmmm...
    Chris

Could be... I think they are far away... that would make sense.

That's a hell of a deal....what looks to possibly be a 30k car for 12.5k

So how does a scam like this work? How do they rip you off if they don't own the car? Try to trick you into a deposite?