Superchargers USA

Old 07-29-2010, 06:19 AM
corvettebro
SHOW GUEST

Default Superchargers USA

Hi Im new to racejunk,
I bought a 671 supercharger from superchargers usa in cal. has anyone had a bad experiance with them as i have, I ordered this in june 1st wk of (5week delivery date) and the owner Tim sounded like he knew his business, but he has just given me nothing but the run around, whats your experiance with this company?

Thanks
Curt :?:
Old 07-29-2010, 09:50 AM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

I looked on their web page and it says the 8-10 weeks is the delivery time on non-custom blowers during their busy season.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:03 AM
corvettebro
SHOW GUEST

Default supercharger usa experience

thanks for replying, it was may that i ordered it and he said 5 weeks, they seem nice but they have my $3200. and i still have no blower, I just took a chance not being familiar and ordered it not knowing about their company and im just trying to see if anyone else has bought anything from them, and of course id like some feed back about their company, If anyone out there has dealt with them please pass your experience along.

Thanks
Curt

PS
On the same token if and when i do get this blower, I will certainly pass it along, quality, packaging, details about their blower,
Old 07-29-2010, 02:21 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

Thats a long wait!!!! I think i would have to go else where. Lots of good compnays building blowers and theres not much to them. 8-10 weeks really?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:02 PM
corvettebro
SHOW GUEST

I finally got a tracking number and its on the way, this must be one nice blower, Tim P owner of superchargers usa claims to do a better blower, build as need base instead of straight production, he use to work for one of the well known companys and was a developer engineer for weiand or one them big companys, i will be waiting to see the quality and i shall pass on any info for the next guy, ONE other reason i went with them was there warranty 3years, i just hope all of my impatients pay off in the end ,it may, to be continued LOL
Curt