watch out for hostile455ta

Old 07-23-2010, 12:11 AM
macgyver
SHOW GUEST

Default watch out for hostile455ta

he very much so miss represented the engine he sold me.know i have a 4500.00 piece of junk. ask me how,i would be very happy to tell you.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:16 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

was it bought through Racingjunk? what was the ad#?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-23-2010, 05:11 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Is this a game show? Maybe a classroom quiz?
If you have a beef with someone, tell it. I doubt you will find much sympathy if you MAKE folks ASK you what happened. We will certainly help you, just make it as easy as you can.
Provide details and proof, otherwise you are just pissing in the wind.
ANYONE can come on here and badmouth someone.
I'd clam up if I was you, at least until you show some proof:I.E., pictures, emails, ad #, etc. You get the idea!
Sure hope you aren't another one of those "one post and runs" guys.
Having said my piece, welcome to the forum.

Originally Posted by macgyver
he very much so miss represented the engine he sold me.know i have a 4500.00 piece of junk. ask me how,i would be very happy to tell you.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:14 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

In the famous word's of ''Lively'' INFO INFO INFO :!: :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 07-24-2010, 02:49 PM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

well, I do not see a reply so I will take a crack at it....

I found a motor for sale on line and it was the best deal I hav ever seen. It was a BLA BLA BLA a was only $$$$. It was such a steal I just could not believe it, but the lazy bug crawed up my a$$ and died. So I trusted this guy that everything he said was 100% true.

Will I sent him my money ans I did not hear from him for weeks then the UPS guy dropped off the motor and it sat in my shop for 6 months before I took it apart and WOW this is nothing but a junk yard motor.

I now want everyone to take my side and make this guy pay me back for this pile of crap. Why???? Because I am Lazy and thought I was getting something for free from a person I have never meet.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:38 PM
macgyver
SHOW GUEST

Default hostile455ta

he advertised a 383 sbc with a complete brand new forged eagle rotating assembly, with afr 220 comp heads with cnc porting. he said everything is brand new.he clamed 600 hp.when i got it i took the valve covers off and found 3 damaged rocker arms and noticed the geometry of the valve trane was off. dropped the pan and found nothing new or forged.it is a motor put together with a bunch of junk parts.the cylinder walls were scored,there was metal in the pan.the rods must have got very hot because the piston end was a blue ish purple color. nothing he said about the motor was true. his responce was well thats what he was told and that no warranty or gaurnty was inplide.this was said after you will not be disopointed with this motor.this is after he told me how great his engine builder is. i will post the ad number and try to attach my e-mails back and forth. the guy is a crook.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:47 PM
macgyver
SHOW GUEST

Default ad #

THE AD NUMBER FOR THE MOTOR WAS 1889146. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN ATTACH E-MAILS TO THE POST ??????????????????
Old 07-25-2010, 01:51 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Copy and paste would likely work best. I sent him a message, maybe he will come around.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:05 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I am sorry you got screwed but I swear 8 out of 10 threads on here are the same exact thing. "It's not what he said it was and when I confronted him he said That's what he was told."

If someone won't let you pull the pan and one head before you buy an engine then keep looking...after all, it's worth $100 wiorth of gaskets to know you are getting what you are paying for. I would N E V E R!!!! BUY a used engine that was assembled.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:25 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

geeee---after looking at the add/ reading it over and over again/then realizing he does say it has 600 plus horse and states it is a BADASS 8) 8) I THINK THE MAN COMPLETELY LIED THRU HIS SCAMMING TEETH :roll: :roll:
BUT--DID YOU LISTEN TO THE MOTOR/DID YOU POP A VALVE COVER OFF/ DID YOU GO SEE THIS THING IN PERSON/ DID YOU DO ANYTHING TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS ENGINE -BEFORE- YOU BOUGHT IT ????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
MORE INFO NEEDED :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -