Websites

Old 07-19-2010, 02:38 PM
DirtTrackMadness
SHOW GUEST

Default Websites

Wasnt sure where to put this or if im allowed but im wanting to build websites for people who would like one.

i make the layouts, the images the updates i do it all, checkout DirtTrackMadness.com its a website for local dirt track racing in iowa that is what i can do so if ur intrested just contact me there.

You will get Hosting, .Com Domain, and i make the layout and banners and everything else for pretty cheap give me a hollar.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:27 AM
rodsncustomscom
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Websites

Originally Posted by DirtTrackMadness
Wasnt sure where to put this or if im allowed but im wanting to build websites for people who would like one.

i make the layouts, the images the updates i do it all, checkout DirtTrackMadness.com its a website for local dirt track racing in iowa that is what i can do so if ur intrested just contact me there.

You will get Hosting, .Com Domain, and i make the layout and banners and everything else for pretty cheap give me a hollar.
One good place is Yahoo, I built my www.rodsncustoms.com site in just a short time, they have a lot of help, and make it easy to do. their price isn't the cheapest, but some of the cheaper hosts don't offer as much & are harder to do. I bought one off EBay, & lost money with it, it was expensive ,and got nothing but "Hosting Your Site " Offers for a lot of cash.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:17 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I use WEBS.COM Got it from seeing DirkaDirka's website.
They are FREE, EZ to use, and have a ton of tools. For $6 a month you can eliminate the one popup that appears when you choose FREE.

http://auto-optics.webs.com/

http://www.webs.com/