A Liar and Scammer!!!!!BRANDON STETHENS

Old 07-16-2010, 03:31 PM
mike9116
SHOW GUEST

Default A Liar and Scammer!!!!!BRANDON STETHENS

I have recently bought a 6000.00 Lie from Jamestown Tenn.From one of the biggest liars I think the world has ever seen.His name is BRANDON LYING STETHENS AKA STR8.He delivered the car a night and stood in my face and lied the whole time he was there.This car was supposed to be the best of the best and hold 1800 horsepower, It would be lucky to hold 300 .I was also told he would have me a title in a few days will not even ansewer my calls.I have heard some big ones in my time, but this guy beats all I think.I could have bought a running car for a little more.I wish there was something leagally I could do about this.Anyone have an Idea.
Thanks,Mike
Old 07-16-2010, 03:40 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

gonna be kind of hard when you had the car right there to look at before you bought it...a person has to be mighty careful these days and take nobodys word for nothing when it comes to buying a race car . people will lie to sell a car , it's a fact.....good luck . do you have an add number or a paper trail for us to look at????
Old 07-16-2010, 05:37 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Sorry you took a beating. But for 6 grand you could not even buy the intake and carbs or what ever induction system needed to make that kind of power. 1800 is a serious number, and the car to hold it down to the ground is a whole other bag of hammers too. Do you have any pics of this car we could look at.? Also was the ad on racing junk, if so whats the number. once again good luck with what ever happens.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:53 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

One thing to think about is that is if you only put 1,000hp on a car that's set up for 1,800hp it aint gonna work worth a schitte. If it is truly set up for 1,800 you're gonna have to get really close to the same combo as it had to really see what it's doing.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:38 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

a car that can hold 1800hp... i gotta see the add ## please.. for 6000.00 come on.. you should have known better,,not busting you chops,, but for 6000.00 hummm
Old 07-17-2010, 06:32 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Give us a add # i want to see this also :!:
Old 07-17-2010, 08:10 AM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE THIS AD, BUT HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN WHEN YOU INSPECTED THE CAR BEFORE PURCHASE?
Old 07-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Someone who takes your money and doesn't send the goods or the goods are not as described and/or broken = scammer

Someone who lies to your face and sells you a car that isn't what he says it is= salesman.

I don't understand one thing. NOBODY HERE would EVER go to a used car lot and buy a car without looking it over carefully and test driving it.You would laugh at the salesman if he asked you to. However, it seems MANY people are very willing to buy a race car that could potentialy get them killed (if it isn't built correctly/well enough)sight unseen or after just a quick walk around.Yopu can't usually test drive a race car but you can look at the build quality. JMO good luck and I hope you can get this setled.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:04 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by gmanxss
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE THIS AD, BUT HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN WHEN YOU INSPECTED THE CAR BEFORE PURCHASE?
Oh it can happen, it was night, Ive been there, night, pourong rain, perfect time to unload your junk. Ive walked in his shoes. But for 6 grand an 1800 hp car, must be an inexperienced car guy.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:22 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: A Liar and Scammer!!!!!BRANDON STETHENS

Originally Posted by mike9116
I have recently bought a 6000.00 Lie from Jamestown Tenn.From one of the biggest liars I think the world has ever seen.His name is BRANDON LYING STETHENS AKA STR8.He delivered the car a night and stood in my face and lied the whole time he was there.This car was supposed to be the best of the best and hold 1800 horsepower, It would be lucky to hold 300 .I was also told he would have me a title in a few days will not even ansewer my calls.I have heard some big ones in my time, but this guy beats all I think.I could have bought a running car for a little more.I wish there was something leagally I could do about this.Anyone have an Idea.
Thanks,Mike
another hit and run poster

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -