Kentucky speed and performance

Old 07-10-2010, 05:49 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default Kentucky speed and performance

Dwight with ky speed,took my money(250$)for a set of comp rockers on 4-16-10.still have no rockers,will not answer the phone,return phone messages,sent him pm's on race junk,yellow bullet(which he is a member of)no still nothing.

I'm i the only one he has scammed.? :?:
Old 07-10-2010, 06:00 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Decide for yourself after reading the thread below, click on the link.
Good luck.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...95dc46e9279487

Try Ron Owens for your parts :wink:
Old 07-10-2010, 06:06 AM
sneakypete
APPRENTICE

I have delt with him several times over the last few years and had nothing but good service from him. I know he is very busy traveling to shows as I see him several times a year at different shows across the country. He is definately not trying to scam you out of $250, thats chump change, and he would not risk his good business name on this site and other places over that, as usual, he probably was told your product was available for shipment from the warehouse and took your order, then went to have it drop shipped from Comp to you, and its suddenly out of stock, which I have heard happens often with CC, call the phone number, when he is traveling it rings to his cell phone I think, I have always had no trouble reaching him. He has been around a while and isn't going anywhere, he will deliver when they are available.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:19 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

$250 may be chump change to you,but not me.Three weeks with not a single call returned,or an email answered,what i'm i to think.?He did send me a set of rhs heads that i order at the same time,so i tried to wait out the rockers,but three going on four months? I also emailed him with options,money back,list of other part's of equal value,anything to close the deal.NOTHING HAS BEEN HEARD FROM HIM.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:23 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

I know he is very busy traveling to shows as I see him several times a year at different shows across the country.

I'm very busy also,but i did not take his money.!!!!!!! How long will it take to answer a simple email,or return a phone call.?
Old 07-10-2010, 06:36 AM
sneakypete
APPRENTICE

What I meant buy the "chump change" comment, was that its not worth ruining a good business name over, I know its a lot of money to be out of, and I am not affiliated with them in anyway, and live 600 miles away, was just posting my previous dealings with him, I do believe he will make things right for you.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:55 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

It is irrelevant what his "busy" schedule is. If you don't have time to ship it, don't advertise it. If you find it is out of stock, let the customer know of the delay. It is the purchasers decision and his alone whether he wants to wait for your stock to be replenished. It is WRONG to keep a mans money if you don't have the product, NO MATTER the excuse, it is wrong! Communication in ANY business is a key element!

His busy schedule means NOTHING as the people waiting for their stuff watch the racing on Saturday, instead of participating.

I can only think of ONE reason why he can't process credit cards at this time!

Originally Posted by sneakypete
I have delt with him several times over the last few years and had nothing but good service from him. I know he is very busy traveling to shows as I see him several times a year at different shows across the country. He is definately not trying to scam you out of $250, thats chump change, and he would not risk his good business name on this site and other places over that, as usual, he probably was told your product was available for shipment from the warehouse and took your order, then went to have it drop shipped from Comp to you, and its suddenly out of stock, which I have heard happens often with CC, call the phone number, when he is traveling it rings to his cell phone I think, I have always had no trouble reaching him. He has been around a while and isn't going anywhere, he will deliver when they are available.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:14 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default ky speed

[/quote]His busy schedule means NOTHING as the people waiting for their stuff watch the racing on Saturday, instead of participating.

Thank very well put.!!!

I can only think of ONE reason why he can't process credit cards at this time!

My thoughts as well and why i offered the choice of other parts to close this deal.!!! I call his number three to four times a day, and leave messages once a day just for FUN.!!! NOTHING FROM HIM.!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:09 PM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default ky speed

I have a very good reputation and try my damndest to do everything I say. I would rather not even deal with guys like him. I sold him a brand new carb much cheaper than he could buy one from Jegs and because I tried to do the right thing, he get's on here and tries to bash me. Real classy!!! I have sold parts on this website (probably a few thousand) and have not had anyone give me any trouble. Sorry guys, but I thought I needed to let everyone know what the "WHOLE STORY" was. Anyone has any questions, please feel free to call me.. I am not afraid to post my phone number 859-647-7223. Thanks for listening, Dwight.

I would beg to differ,will not answer the phone,will not return phone message's,will not return emails and no parts yet? waiting since 4-16-10
Old 07-13-2010, 04:24 PM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default dwight

I guess my first clue should have been the "KY" in ky speedparts,next time i will check all forums for feed back before ordering part's. Makes hard on all the other smaller dealers when you have trouble that this,Makes me want to buy from the big name parts dealers only,they now how to do business,order numbers sent to eMail acc.with in minutes of placing the order,tracking numbers when the parts ship.May cost a little more,but i don't think i would be typing here if i had ordered from one of them.!!!!
'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -