watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

Old 06-26-2010, 03:52 PM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

likes to scam people then change his name he is 15 yrs old and been taught well by dad chevyguy6995 thet got me good but its not over yet
Old 06-26-2010, 04:16 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Moron

Pete
Why do you start an entirely new thread on this? You just don't get it AT ALL. You are pis$ing off everyone all over again with your ignorance. Learn when to talk and when to shut up. You must have a never ending supply of bullets to shoot yourself with. Delete this thread and post on your other thread IF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEW INFORMATION TO BACK YOUR CLAIM IT IS NOT A 406. And You have no right to put chevyguy in this. Yes he is the Dad, BUT YOU TRADED WITH A KID RIGHT? AND FOR A VAN??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
Old 06-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Moron

Originally Posted by blownalky3
Pete
Why do you start an entirely new thread on this? You just don't get it AT ALL. You are pis$ing off everyone all over again with your ignorance. Learn when to talk and when to shut up. You must have a never ending supply of bullets to shoot yourself with. Delete this thread and post on your other thread IF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEW INFORMATION TO BACK YOUR CLAIM IT IS NOT A 406. And You have no right to put chevyguy in this. Yes he is the Dad, BUT YOU TRADED WITH A KID RIGHT? AND FOR A VAN??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
X2 :!: :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-26-2010, 04:33 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

Originally Posted by pete18
likes to scam people then change his name he is 15 yrs old and been taught well by dad chevyguy6995 thet got me good but its not over yet
Thanks for the tip Sherlock. So whats wrong with that turd Camaro? It doesn't even have a 496 in it does it.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:51 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Dude don't you ever quit :?: You both got what you deserved :!: :!: Now shut up :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 06-27-2010, 01:49 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default look

dad drove the car dad handed me the tittle ya'll was not there and yes it a 496 in camero look don't shot ur mouth off when ya'll dont know this is not over been checking with people in his town midsouthhotrodz back on with ads look i don't want to get anyone else burned by this trash eveyone i talk to wonders where all the cars he got at his house on what he makes he is being investagated it will all come out soon and i will keep ya posted oh ask him who allen is and what he got in trouble for what was he was selling u notice he has not answered that since i been asking
Old 06-27-2010, 03:50 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Damn, it hurts to read this. Go back to school & this time stay awake!! As for the rest of this crap, go phuck yourself like you told this forum to do. :shock: :shock: :roll:
Old 06-27-2010, 03:52 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: look

What did he say? I will tell you in laymans terms pete: NOBODY CARES!
You two conned each other! LMAOOOOO!
Originally Posted by pete18
dad drove the car dad handed me the tittle ya'll was not there and yes it a 496 in camero look don't shot ur mouth off when ya'll dont know this is not over been checking with people in his town midsouthhotrodz back on with ads look i don't want to get anyone else burned by this trash eveyone i talk to wonders where all the cars he got at his house on what he makes he is being investagated it will all come out soon and i will keep ya posted oh ask him who allen is and what he got in trouble for what was he was selling u notice he has not answered that since i been asking
Old 06-27-2010, 03:54 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default u sure

u sure u r not kin to james u on a check too let someone scam u and i bet u would cry like a baby are u on drugs
Old 06-27-2010, 03:56 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default damn

yep i care i didn't scam him why don't he give my 496 back and i will give him the406/305 back then end of story

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -