IS THIS A RACING CAR FORUM

Old 06-23-2010, 08:42 AM
tazracing
SENIOR BUILDER

Default IS THIS A RACING CAR FORUM

Is this a racing forum or is all about government forum? you hear enough on the news and other sites about the bad news. I come to this for enjoyment with out post just about in the pits being about the government.
ITS CALLED INTHE PITS .
Old 06-23-2010, 11:34 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

This is your second thread on this subject, it must really have an effect on your daily life.

Great Idea........Don't open this section of the forum. Seems you have an issue with folks supporting the troops and keeping on top of our government. I bet you could find the car/racing discussions elsewhere on the forum if you searched hard enough.
You gave your opinion, I gave mine. Great country huh?
Thanks to all who post in here, car related or not.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:33 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Seem's you don't support what our troops are doing :!: I agree with Rudy if you don't like what you see don't open it up :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 06-23-2010, 12:42 PM
tazracing
SENIOR BUILDER

Yes I do I have familey over there . Im sorry if offened you. I sure don't like the way the government being run right now either. I just thought the ection in the pits is the wrong tiitle for this kind of thing.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:14 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

It's all good with me taz, sometimes we just have to get stuff off our minds. I may have hit a little hard, sorry, that's just my style. I am sort of riled right now about our stupid administration, any chance to defend the military and bash the administration I take.
You are right about the wrong title for this. Maybe the mods can get a suitable name change done for us. I can see me, if I had never been here being confused if I looked in it.

Originally Posted by tazracing
Yes I do I have familey over there . Im sorry if offened you. I sure don't like the way the government being run right now either. I just thought the ection in the pits is the wrong tiitle for this kind of thing.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:02 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Maybe the mods can get a suitable name change done for us. I can see me, if I had never been here being confused if I looked in it.
x2 Maybe we can have one called "the Vent"...............

Dave
Old 06-25-2010, 12:24 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

That sounds excellent! Come on Tom and bjuice, we know you guys are reading this :lol: Make it happen for us.

Originally Posted by oldandtired
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Maybe the mods can get a suitable name change done for us. I can see me, if I had never been here being confused if I looked in it.
x2 Maybe we can have one called "the Vent"...............

Dave
Old 06-25-2010, 01:00 PM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default The Vent - You asked

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewforum.php?f=18
Old 06-25-2010, 01:33 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks guys!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:27 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default was you talking about DrivingMissDD ????

i just noticed so many post per day by this person that i was amazed? i also love our troops and pray for the safty of them and their return home, but i somehow agree that it is THE OVER KILL sometimes on here and i just shut this section back up. not to offend > DrivingMissDD < just voicing my opinion. how about a section called 'OUR GOVERNMENT' ? if you mention the BIG 'G' word and its a crazy ordeal. and ofcourse we all have our way to save the world, but myself i have a time keeping MY world under control let alone telling someone else how to fix their world. OK ILL SHUT UP. no reply needed, no reply wanted,and i was not picking just curious how this person has almost all the posts in this section but few replies if any but others have several replies? i also agree it needs to be renamed or another section included. i just look for FUN stuff in this section like guy / girl talk behind the scenes. pleaase dont attack me GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND PRAY FOR OUR FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS OVER IN NO MAN LANDS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -